Fighting Off Indoctrination

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by Luvu2Death, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Luvu2Death

Luvu2Death Active Member

Sometimes I'm in utter disbelief with the contempt for black men and white women relationships. When you're a young black boy, you're inundated with horror stories of all the bad things white women will do to you, like Emmett Till, lynchings of the Jim Crow era, and everyone's favorite, "OJ and Kobe." When you get older, you get the black/white nationalist spiel of racial purity and showing loyalty to things that have nothing to do with you as an individual. During my freshman and sophomore years in high school, I had no friends and I was really depressed. The only friend I had that I could relate to was a country emo white girl. We loved talking about our favorite bands like Nirvana and Green Day and our favorite anime. In my sophomore year I had to move and change schools, she begged me not go, but I had no choice. Our friendship kind of ended after that. Even after changing schools and present day, I have yet to run into this mythical "Cave B***h" thats running a muck for white supremacy and ruining the lives of black men.

While Studying Japanese, I've met and befriended several Japanese women and it's quite common for them to date white men. Yet their relationships aren't met with claims of "white genocide." The Japanese girl somehow isn't considered some trashy race-traitor with daddy issues who couldn't get a normal Japanese man. No, her friends and family wholeheartedly support her relationship and the white man is patted on the back without condemnation from the racist site Brigade. But black men have to stand before the world's tribunal to explain and qualify every minute accusation while trying to prove we don't hate black women or ourselves, having to make asinine statements like, "Come on bruh, I love the sistas, my momma black."

I want to do whatever I can to fight this indoctrination. It's pretty much a waste of time talking to Hoteps or White Nationalist, I've tried. I want to make a difference somehow.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

1st paragraph: Most of those stereotypes about the bad things that happen between ww and bm were created to keep bm away from ww and vice versa. It's mostly propaganda. Personally I've only had one negative experience with a drunk ww who threatened to tell the cops that i raped and hit her if I didn't do what she wanted. But that could have happened with a woman of any race so, yeah.

2nd paragraph: Just typical racist hypocrisy, complain about all the WWxBM pairings while ignoring the fact that most ir pairings are WMxAW. If anything wm are the biggest "race traitors" on the planet by their own logic. Though some racist like to make asians their exception... until something like pearl harbor happens again, then their true nature is shown.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Keep leading by example.

I wouldn't worry too much to try to change Asian perspectives because the Continent as a whole is quite sheltered and nationalistic. They are not exposed enough to discredit the often racially charged imagery and filtered news from abroad.

I also think white supremacist do have a problem with Asian intermingling, unless they see it as "dominant seed planting" Who the hell knows. I can't figure out those kind. What and why does it really matter if a BM and WW unite.

4. Luvu2Death

Luvu2Death Active Member

Thank you for your input. I know of quite a few white nationalist/neo-nazis who have been exposed for dating outside of their race and having mixed children. Andrew Anglin is one them of the Daily Stormer but they completely give that guy a pass. And thanks for correcting me (race traitor) I typed race trader lol.

5. Luvu2Death

Luvu2Death Active Member

Thank you and I'm happy for my Japanese friends. I want people to be happy with who they choose to be with. I just noticed a trend and you never hear white nationalist screaming about it. Look up a guy named Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer. It's the biggest pro-white site on the web, probably bigger than racist site. Although his "race-mixing past" has been made known, no one seems to care.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My understanding and fascination with Asian culture started when I was a kid. The Godzilla and other monsters from Japan started it with me.

Later, I began to do independent studies of the Japanese culture. I asked questions about the Japanese women. The answers were varied. I had heard that Japanese women like American men. But, I heard that they mostly like to be in the company of white men. The white man had an advantage because of the centuries old relationship that began with trade and commerce before the second world war.

I had met a few Japanese women in college. They were exchanged students. One of them didn't speak a lot of English. She only spoke enough to get around, as it were. She was the most exotic woman on campus. A real beautiful woman. Naturally, she began dating a white guy. He was a cool guy and they looked good together.

There was another whom was engaged to a Japanese man living in New York City.

I met a Japanese woman in a club in Orlando(The City Walk in Disney World). I saw her again in same spot and at that same club a year later. I was surprised that she remembered me.

She told me that I should go to Japan during the winter months. The cherry blossoms are in bloom.

My sister-in-law's cousin was in the navy and was stationed in Okinawa. He met a woman there and they got married. They're still together.

I don't care about racists. They have no power over me unless I give it to them.

7. Luvu2Death

Luvu2Death Active Member

Thanks for you detailed response and personal stories. I don't pay much attention to racist these days. Thanks again

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My best advice is to do you fam
    As simplistic as that sounds its the only way because worrying about what others think never changes their minds it just robs you of happiness.