Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol.
    No doubt he hits below the belt, but it does always seem it's in response to people talking shit about him first, right? Who fired the first shot is the question.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

It depends who you are talking about. Megan Kelly is a good example of someone who wasn't making fun of him. She asked a question that he didn't like and he went on his way with the insults. I don't know all of the history with each one of them.

I mean honestly why would this lady attack him first. She basically won the pageant. Doesn't she get some money or something?

3. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

An explosive quote like this would've been an unshakeable news story in 1995, 2008, and 2016.

You see something on a medium that deals in misinformation and you take it as gospel? How dumb are you?

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Every single time he opens his mouth (or his Twitter app) he sounds more and more like vapid, immature reality star that he is.

If someone just dissed you on a mixtape or left you a negative comment on your Instagram page then that's appropriate behavior. If you're a 70 year old man who's trying to convince millions of people why they should elect you President? Not so much.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  5. archangel

[​IMG]

6. Since1980

Oh, and just like clockwork...:

Donald Trump is a fucking child.

EDIT: A petulant, ignorant, impulsive, tantrum-throwing, diaper-shitting child.

EDIT 2: Not a teenager. Not a preteen. He's still a few years away from puberty. He should literally be fed his dinner while sitting in a high chair. He should be sleeping in a bassinet. All of his clothes should be purchased at a store with a backwards R in the logo.

Jesus Christ. Jesus Goddamn Fucking Christ.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

8. Since1980

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I really don't think Trump wants to be President. I think he went into this as a PR stunt and it fucked around and hit a nerve with a lot of people.

Now, he can only hope to lose, but a large swath of the country just loves him no matter what.

This is like a real life version of, "The Producers."

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

11. archangel

Third most populated state in the union . Lets hope they are right. I just want to be soak in the trump supporters disappoint. It may be for a mere second as I realize who goes in office but w/e. got 2020.....

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

From that report Books, it looks like Putin and Asaad are the aggressors, not the Dems. Not to mention if Putin and Asaad are in fact committing the atrocities detailed in the report and there was no response from Washington, the Republicans would be savaging the President, Kerry, et all for being 'weak' and scared of Putin.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  14. Bookworm616

The Dems are FAR from innocent: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/

15. Bookworm616

16. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I dont think we are talking apples to apples here Books, the US stated they were targeting ISIS, and the Syrian troops killed were unintentional collateral damage. Meanwhile Russia has been in full support of Asaad and his multiple atrocities against his own people. In war it is always the truly innocent who suffer (civilians) so I wont say the US has totally clean hands, but everything about the current nightmare that is Syria is of their own and Russia's making.

17. andreboba

What's wrong with progressives being in favor of actually amending and improving Obamacare?? You know, like make it BETTER??:smt069

This is what pisses me off about the state of modern American politics.

We all know the cost of healthcare will eventually tank our economy, yet the GOP is unwilling to take the healthcare plan originally proposed by the Heritage Foundation and co-opted by Obama, because the nigger put his name on it too, so Congress can continually vote in amendments to fix Obamacare.

Rabid partisanship on the Right is going to bring this country to the brink of a 1960s political/social revolution.

BTW, who remembers when Russia was our number 1 ENEMY in the free world??

Is it just me, or can anyone explain all the love autocratic criminal dictator Putin gets on Faux News???:smt096:butthead:

When Hillary wins in November, I'm really scared to see what level of extremism the right wing will embrace to redefine themselves.

18. Bookworm616

It's pretty funny that you think Hillary is a progressive. I needed that laugh. :smt081

They're talking bad about Obamacare...in Flint, MI....to pander for votes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Remember in 1991 when the Cold War ended and Russia ceased to be our enemy?

It appears that the warmongering Democrats want the Cold War (in the very least) to start up again.

Good times. Good times. It's been so long since I worried I'd die in a nuclear war that it's good to start getting that feeling again. :smt087

19. Bookworm616

Unintentional collateral damage? You can't be serious. They killed dozens and wounded over 100 Syrian soldiers that were fighting ISIS thus giving ISIS a tactical advantage in the area. That's really, really smart of us.

I suppose the dozens of women and children the US-led coalition forces killed in drone strikes in July were ALSO just unintentional collateral damage?

Basically, what you're saying is, democrats are a bunch of hypocrites. It's apparently OK when THEY kill innocent people in drone strikes, because they were just wittle 'ole accidents.

20. andreboba

You have no sense of geopolitics if you think Russia became our 'ally' after the Berlin Wall went down.

Putin has STATED he wants to reconstitute the former Soviet satellite states, by force if necessary.
    Many of those former Soviet states are NATO members.

Putin's goal before he dies is to rebuild the USSR.

But you keep thinking this dictator is an 'ally'.:?

Don't BS about which party is always at the front of the line to invade X country.

Two Republican POTUSes took us to war in the ME.
    Another, Ronnie Raygun, had us financially and militarily supporting perpetual war in Latin America.

Democratic presidents don't send troops in to fight stupid wars.
    We negotiate peace treaties.

Obama is cleaning up the mess on the floor Dubya left behind, and Bill Clinton nearly always acted militarily to save civilian lives under the umbrella of NATO and the UN.

Books, you are just WAAAAY to partisan for your own good.

The GOP has primarily been the party of Wall Street and the corporate elite.

The GOP has never done shit for you, EVER, if you weren't at least upper middle class.

The GOP has been running a hustle on conservative White Americans since 1980 and they still don't realize they're being scammed.:smt078

Now you want to elect this country's greatest con man to be Commander In Chief.:smt081

Good luck with that.