Atlanta, Ga.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 21, 2014.

1. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

Can someone tell me any good places (clubs) in Atlanta to go to possibly meet a white woman? I am tired of the internet dating games. I have tried that afro romance website and no one talks back to you or they write back one time and you never hear from them again. The paid websites are no better than the free ones like plenty of fish IMO.

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

How do you approach women on a dating site? Do you have a profile worth reading (some people actually read profiles)? Do you have clear, friendly-looking photos? If you don't post photos, forget it. You won't get responses. No one likes talking to a box. Physical appearance isn't everything, but it does count.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think that your best bet is to look in the local papers. Is there a free publication called New Times or City Link? Publications like these have listings of clubs to fit any budget or interest. Sometimes, they have a personals column. In a city like Atlanta, GA, I am sure you will find something or someone.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good Luck on finding WW in Hotlanta. May you get a wingman so it would not be so hard finding one alone.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The RIGHT wing man. Not a dude who is single also.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True G. Not like say Will Smith's Hutch.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

LOL Hitch. In fact, I think a woman should act in that capacity if they know each other well enough.

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You don't have to just meet WW in the clubs in Atlanta. You can meet white women wherever they are but you just need the confidence to approach them. You should start hanging out in Atlanta's affluent neighborhoods. Go to the malls, gyms, grocery stores, dog parks, etc and start approaching white women that catches your eye. You will find a WW that likes you if you approach enough of them trust me.

"Stay down until you come up"

9. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

I live in Atlanta and I often lack the kind of confidence needed to approach the women I want, especially cause I tend to be where they are at. I love yoga and used to go to classes but never got the balls to just go out and talk while at class.

Must work on this.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You need to think of nothing but positive thoughts about yourself and if any type of negativity pops up in your head then you need to immediately replace those thoughts with something positive. Also, start speaking to every woman that is in your vicinity. You don't have to hit on them but just say hello. This will warm you up until you're ready to hit on women. Whenever I'm not feeling too gregarious or I'm in a bad mood, I will do this to get back in my groove. It works well for me.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Are you witty? Many women love a man who can make them laugh. So a good-natured joke at the right moment can go a long way to breaking the ice with a woman. If I were to choose how I'd like to be approached, it would probably be with a funny come-on at the grocery store or Home Depot. Lol

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This.

13. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I wish I could kick it in Atlanta for a good while and get to know the neighborhoods..

14. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

What's stopping you?

15. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

You MUST watch The Ladies' Man. :)

[youtube]szFzCphJz4o[/youtube]

[youtube]n4fTcRViu_Y[/youtube]

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You're not gonna learn how to talk to women from watching a movie. Get out the house, get over your fears of women and force yourself to talk to at least 3 women a day. Now if you consistently do this you would have met over a thousand women and I guarantee that you'll find several women that are gonna like you.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  17. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

LoL. Money. Can't afford the plane trip. Or if I did, I'd be homeless, lol.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I agree with this completely. I'm not sure what kind of work you do TigerMonarchy but the best way to get better at anything is to practice. For me, work means that I have to talk to people face to face whether I want to or not so even if I was a shy person that shyness wouldn't have lasted too long. If your work involves dealing with the specific people or the general public on a daily basis then use that to build up a bit of confidence.

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Damn homie, are yall struggling that bad in Detroit?

Co-signs

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly....go to a store and get suited and booted.

get some nice dress shoes and dress shirts and pants. preferrably dark clothes (no stripes or any fancy designs. keep it simple)

just get out there.