Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Adolescent09

Adolescent09 New Member

I know that this topic has already been made but this one in particular is different---

The topic myth is an atrociously implicative one that I would like to believe is false.

Instead of voicing our opinions on the invalidity of this myth can any of you black males and white females post post pictures of either yourselves or just normal black and white i/r couples? (no Seal, Tiger Woods.. etc.. please we've all seen those enough)

One picture can speak louder than 10 pages of thread discussions.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Go to the "pics" thread, ...........sounds like a troll to me

3. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

good grief....not another "black men only date 'bottom of the barrel' white women" thread!?

spare me!

4. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Exactly Suprchic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There I go with my punctuation fetish again :lol:

I am so over this crap. People who say that are just messed up. Yes there are black men who date ugly women, There are white men who date ugly women and latinos and asians and etc.

Done.

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm feelin you on this one...

7. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Lol @ that

8. drow

drow New Member

That's because "Idio-lecent" IS a troll.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is a rehash.

10. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

That's right soul thinker- don't fall for this one people! Just stirring up trouble! :roll: :roll:

11. Be-you-tiful86

12. DI

DI New Member

OMG one more person who's telling that bullshit! are you, guys, all friends or what?? do you know in person EVERY woman who's dating Black men? or how can you say that?? :smt018

13. Be-you-tiful86

Either they are friends or even the same person. :)

14. Adolescent09

Adolescent09 New Member

Actually.. that's the main reason I started this topic. There's far more random talking than picture-posting in the so-called "pics" thread...

15. Adolescent09

Adolescent09 New Member

spare me the cop out remarks, provide the pics and I'll be on my way.

16. Adolescent09

Adolescent09 New Member

I'm getting bashed for trying to debar a so-called stereotype, man this really is something else! Do you know how many white men claim to promote bm/ww dating simply because their "useless" wigger women, fat women, or overly prurient women are appeased by black men? I'm trying to give you guys the chance to show that a lot of black men (NOT just a few here and there) get attractive/intelligent/sophisticated white women that white men actually want! I know this is a very delicate topic (mainly because the stereotype doesn't appear to be so much a myth after all judging by the unnecessarily insolent replies I've been getting here), but get your shit together and fight back with depictions not descpriptions! Lol... that's lame, but you get the point.

17. alli

alli New Member

Have you truly never seen a non-celebrity interracial couple in which the woman was not fat or ugly? Really?

I hear what you're saying. I agree that I have seen many overweight white women with black men. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I'm not sure about that one. But, rest assured, there are "attractive/intelligent/sophisticated (classy) white women in relationships with black men.

To be perfectly honest, I don't see a lot of perfectly pretty or fit people in ANY type of relationship. Black men have not cornered the market on relationships with "fat/ugly" women.

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Amen to that, with 66% of americans being overweight or obese according to the CDC, http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/overwt.htm, it would seem most people period, regardless of color, men or women, are likely to be dating somone in that cateory. We can all debate the validity or lack there of, of the BMI measurement with valid points on both sides, bottom line is that beauty is in fact in the eye of the beholder as stated above. Adolescent09, I have stated my physical preference in women (slim) and posted pictures of me and my wife here before to back it up. Clearly you are a troll, just trying to make yourself feel better by "trying, and failing miserably I might add" to denigrate others. Hopefuly one day you will mature enough to figure out that if you are not attracted to the larger ladies, simply don't date them, don't tell others they are wrong for finding them attractive.

19. malikom

malikom Banned

Again,why dont you look at the type of black dudes with fat white women,and compare them to the dudes who date sexy,slim chicks(of any race).

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

put up a picture of yourself and stop trying to get a freebie wank from the ladies on this site, junior pimpin'

:p