The red pill thread; Because racism only exist in the south

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Beasty, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"In Milwaukee in particular, the median household income disparity between Black and white households in particularly discouraging, with white households earning $73,700 annually, one of the highest in the country, while Black households earn only a whopping $28,000 a year. Painting an even more contrasting picture is the fact that Milwaukee has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country at 3.9 percent, but the city’s Black residents face an unemployment rate of 12.8 percent."

http://blackdoctor.org/467093/top-10-worst-cities-to-raise-black-children-2015/2/

I think you can see the theme of this thread already. More to come.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

California's school suspensions show racial disparity

"Last year, students within the district were suspended more than 800 times for willful defiance. African-American students accounted for more than half of those suspensions, despite making up only 17% of the student body."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia-school-suspensions-racial-racism/23724843/

[​IMG]
    The system allows teachers to remove students from classes at their own discretion. A former principal discovered that 20% of the teachers at his school was responsible for 80% of the suspensions. smh

It's a damn shame how the children in our society are targeted. No wonder California has been building prisons instead of universities.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

California spending more on prisions than colleges report says

"There is a direct relationship on how much the golden state spends on prisons and how much it spends on higher education according to a report put out by the non partisan group California Common Sense. When one goes up the other goes down."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/california-prisons-colleges_n_1863101.html

Wait.....west coast people can't possibly be racists so let's blame it on the southerners that move there, because that's what people do. They move across the entire country just to be around other people that they have nothing in common with.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sad state we are in.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Black Businesses Matter but Chicago doesn't think so

[YOUTUBE]w5Qjprdgf-U[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.change.org/p/blackbusin...book_responsive&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-no_msg

Well......you work hard to start your own business to avoid the racism of corporate America, then your racist city attacks your business.

Hopefully others will get on board to support these black businessmen, but first they must accept the reality that racism actually exists outside of the south. Wait....don't hold your breath.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Black Businesses Matter but Chicago doesn't think so

"Last spring on a busy warm weekend evening, video shows that all the clients and staff were forced out. Officers told management at the time there was an issue with their liquor license, but it turned out there was no problem with their license and the business reopened."

"Last summer, someone wrote racist graffiti on the building using the "N" word and writing "go home"."

Nope not motivated by racism at all.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/nouveau-tavern-ordered-to-close-temporarily-/645343/

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bat shit craziness in New Jersey

Welcome back to the red pill my conscious brothers and sisters. The subject for today is Cumberland county which is the prison industrial complex and epicenter of Racism in New Jersey. Mind you this place is only an hour away from Atlantic city and the prison system is the largest employer in the county.

"The political economy of Cumberland County is built around the racist prison industrial complex. The majority of New Jersey’s prisons are located here. From across the state, tens of thousands of unemployed Black and Latin youth — from as far away as Newark — are imprisoned in these so-called “correctional” facilities"

http://www.plp.org/challenge/2015/3...n-nj-county-workers-fight-legalized-lych.html

They are proud of the results of targeting blacks for their prison industry.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index...._county_prison_industry_helps_bolster_po.html

"Slavery still exists in Cumberland county and Vineland NJ. Corruption extends to prosecutions without probable cause"

http://privateattorneygenerals.com/...criminal-prosecutions-without-probable-cause/

These people are bat shit crazy right there in the northeast.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Federal Investigators probe racist claims in Pocomoke City (Maryland)

Maryland shows us how easy it is to take a cops badge, but instead of going after the cops that beat and kill people without a just cause, they fire a black police chief for doing his job and not being a coon. This is why a lot of cities in the US lack diversity in their police force, the racist cities have an agenda and if you are not on board then........

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...estigation-over-police-chief-firing/30433099/

Btw, Maryland is not the south although some of the blue pill lurkers may want it to be. :smt039

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Isn't Maryland technically the Mid-Atlantic? Lol

I agree with a lot of what you said about the police force, generally speaking. In many cities in the north, instead of white southerners, the departments are effectively job agencies wholly captured by the white working-class European ethnic minorities that predominate in those cities (Irish, Italian, Polish, etc). As a result, the departmental culture is largely a reflection of the attitudes that predominate in those urban, unionized, ethnic households.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Mid Atlantic sounds bout right too me. Some people just seem to have a strange idea of what the south is. I remember someone on this forum referring to D.C as the south. lol. You never know. I can understand some people confusing VA with the south but damn.

When you look at the map it's obvious that Virginia is mid Atlantic too, but people get stuck in the 1800's definition of the south.

Culturally and geographically the south begins in North Carolina.

[​IMG]
    I admit I'm proud to be southern. Hell in most of the country people don't even know what customer service is let alone southern values.

I don't like any racists, but at least the southern ones have enough balls to be upfront about it. A stupid man is at least still a man. Can't say the same about a stupid and phony coward. It's just something about cowards and phonies that turn my stomach.

Good observations

13. orejon4

Alexandria, VA doesn't feel like the south to me. More like the greater-DC area. The rest of VA? Umm...I beg to differ with you there. Lol

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm curious as to where you have spent time in the south. You avoid the southern cultural parts of Florida (You dont even seem to care for Daytona wow lol Perhaps its too close in proximity to the southern cultured areas for your liking?) so I'm wondering what southern state or locale are you comparing Virginia to in order to reach your conclusion.

15. orejon4

I stop for gasoline in Paducah, Nashville, Chattanooga en route to Atlanta (where I have family and overnight each time I make the drive between Miami and the Upper Midwest). I also usually stop in Macon or Valdosta before heading the rest of the way to Central/South Florida. As for Alexandria, Virginia, the reason it feels more a part of the DC orbit is because when I go for work, I get a tangible sense of it being a part of the federal government environment, as well as culturally in terms of fewer southern accents, greater international diversity, etc. Beyond the Alexandria area, the one time I ventured further than 45 miles away it felt more southern. I actually think the same thing about much (though definitely not all) of Atlanta. The outlying areas like Stone Mountain feel more "southern" than downtown Atlanta.

Although in all fairness, Clearwater feels somewhat southern as well. I don't get up there much, but Tampa and the I-4 feels like the dividing line for the state. My view might not be so much anti-southern as anti-rural or pro-urban/cosmopolitan.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

From this post I do think you are more pro-urban or anti-rural than anti southern. I don't think you would like the northern country sides any better. The feel you get from Nashville and Atlanta can be used more as a litmus for a southern feel than those other places. If you would compare those cites to a city in VA like Norfolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton or Portsmouth you would have a better comparison. The only city were I felt a hint of southern was Richmond, it's certainly more tolerable than the other ones I mentioned.

What I don't like about those other cites is that I didn't feel any vibe at all when I was there. The weirdest feeling to me is to not feel anything at all. They are too luke warm so to speak to leave an impression or to have a real identity.

I enjoy the suburban Florida life but in the country you can have HUGE fires in your backyard, blast your music and invite your friends over. Their kids can run wild in the woods behind the back yard staying out of the way of the adults who are likely to have plenty of beer for the party. There will not be any neighbors complaining and not a cop in sight.

That's what I like about the country, and one day I will buy a house in the countryside of the North Carolina mountains as a summer get away.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Tampa-St. Petersburg area is different from south Florida. The difference is night and day. It's more laid back and everyone is doing something worthwhile with their time. I had been to Daytona a few times. I gets cold over there and the southern culture is alive in spots because of the Daytona 500 Speedway stadium. But it's not too bad.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Fast cars, whitewomen, and a beach where you can actually park your car on the sand. Not too bad you say?????

[​IMG]

20. orejon4

You're probably right. And I do like tropical countrysides. There's definitely something to be said for being out in nature at night and hearing the sound of...nothing. Not an engine, siren or fussing neighbors. Just frogs, insects and the water. It's such a cliche, but I always equate the south with the South, if you know what I mean. It's hard to get that media programming out of your head.

Good point. I like Tampa/St. Pete as well. I like most of the state from Orlando south. Not a big fan of the Panhandle or the Atlantic coast north of the Treasure Coast.