The red pill thread; Because racism only exist in the south

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Beasty, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I haven't lived in Daytona, and I haven't been there since 1990. Things have changed there,I'm sure. So that's why I say Daytona isn't too bad.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Had job opportunities in Boston. Fuck that.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"I Put in White Tenants" Brooklyn Landlord

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html#

"If there’s a black tenant in the house—in every building we have, I put in white tenants. They want to know if black people are going to be living there. So sometimes we have ten apartments and everything is white, and then all of the sudden one tenant comes in with one black roommate, and they don’t like it. They see black people and get all riled up, they call me: “We’re not paying that much money to have black people live in the building.”

Some of the comments are interesting

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

New Study Finds Banks Are Cheating Black People out of Mortgages (Baltimore)

"A new study sheds more light on Baltimore and the racial and economic exploitation of its Black residents, particularly in the area of mortgage denials. According to Home Mortgage and Small Business Lending in Baltimore and Surrounding Areas, a report just released by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, a consumer advocacy group, although Blacks are double the population of whites in Baltimore, banks gave mortgages to twice as many whites. And as it turns out, the racial composition of a neighborhood—as opposed to income– is the most important criteria in determining whether a loan is granted."

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/11...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is very naive to think today there is more racism in the South,it is everywhere in the US. Ask a brother being stopped by a cop in anywhere,USA.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Back in the 90's, I worked security at a condo-resort in Hollywood Beach. I happen to overhear a disrupt between two men, one of which was the landlord. The landlord stated that he wouldn't rent to Latin/Hispanic people. He said that they ruin apartments. I was surprised to hear him say that because he seemed like a nice guy. But, this place is on the beach side and landlords and real estate agents developers know that if a building for business or living in is near water, it's gold. Water is calming. My father's condo unit is near a man-made lake. Real estate developers have been trying for years to claim that the buildings in the ate were not safe and need to be condemned. Of course, some slick local politician was behind the notices which came out every three or four months out of the year
    These people want to tear the buildings down and rebuild so that they can rent to the people who have a little more to spend and the company in charge gets to profit from the investment. The catch is that they would not pay the tenants what they paid for in the beginning(the unit owners paid a $100.000 for the unit).

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope that slick pol was not elected to higher office in Fla.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Do you remember the group Living Color? They were a group that was discovered by Mick Bagger. In their debut album, they had a song called Op Letter To The Landlord. The chorus went something like this;

"You can tear a building down. But you can't erase a memory.
    These houses may be all rubbed down, but they have a value you can't see."

Real estate developers only see the dollar signs. Not the memory or the value of a place. I used to drive Dow along the beaches. I can't see much because of the high-rise condominiums blocking the view. I shake my head over that. It's one of the reasons I don't go to the beach.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27652&page=10

:cool:

I'm going to put this map right here just to be clear to some of the readers here.

[​IMG]

That's PA directly under NY and it's very much a part of the northeast.

Thank you Jamahl Sharif for sharing your findings after living 3 years in PA.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

New York City

[YOUTUBE]Ku422fhWflU[/YOUTUBE]

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Chicago

[YOUTUBE]NaEk3QoquWw[/YOUTUBE]

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

16. RicardoCooper