IR Lesbian anyone?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 29, 2014.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I can't help but think back to the quote from the films of Ireland's famous parents, Alec Baldwin and Kim Bassinger.

Blake- "Put. That coffee. Down. (pause)Coffee's for closers only."
    Glengarry Glen Ross

Lynn Bracken-"Sue and I were friendly. But we were never friends."
    L.A. Confidential

Well, it may seem out of place but I wonder what Alec and Kim thought when Ireland came out to them. Or did she? She was dating a guy last summer. Or is her being in a lesbian relationship "just a phase"?

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Ireland Baldiwn is bisexual and they've more than likely known about it for a long time, but don't really care about it. As for Angel Haze, she describes herself as pansexual, as in, she's attracted to individuals and less on the parts described as being man or woman.

There are no phases going on in this respect. Just a natural evolution of love and how it could be found in the most unusual places.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah....but whats important is they are hot

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Pansexuality is a new one on me. I guess, as you had mentioned, Angel Haze is attracted to individual traits in men and woman. Angel is attracted to personalities. A natural evolution of love is, indeed happening between these two women. I wish them well.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah but they are hot

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

:smt047 Agreed, my friend.

No, no, my friend. You have it mixed up. :) I stated that a pansexual is someone who is attracted to the individual and aren't emphasizing on the body parts of a man or woman. It's a bit difficult for me to explain outright since I'm still trying to get a good definition out of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Perhaps this should help. And you are correct, love is love. :smt003

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thanks, MS.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

They're both beautiful and they look very happy. Good for them!