Terrence Howard Owes $325K To Ex-Wifey- Claims Extortion & Blackmail

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Jul 29, 2014.

1. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I doubt that. They just marry awful women. None of them has been killed by their wife yet,so they haven't had it worse yet. You think black guys are the only ones that get all this crap?I remember that case where that rich guy was killed by his wife poor lover? Numerous cases of women accusing their ex-husbands of being rapists,pedophiles,etc. Numerous attempts at blackmail.

The problem is women can get away with all of this stuff. They marry these women and then realize these chicks are nuts. The only thing this proves is these guys marry these chicks because they're hot without doing background or psychological checks. Like she wasn't calling Terrence Howard that before the marriage. And with Toomers not only did his wife refuse to take his last name but needed medication among other things.Yet these guys still married these chicks. Lets be honest. These guys were complete idiots in their personal lives like numerous other guys and learn the hard way. I've had friends that I tried to talk out of marrying crazy chicks but they're so in love.Take a stroll to your local divorce court and watch guys get raked over the coals.

Marriage only benefits women not men. When will guys get that?

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If ur going to throw white women in general under the bus, why r u even here

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

'Cause he either has an agenda or is the type of black woman who likes to come on forums like these and cause drama.