Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I don't think the Kardashians(again with the exception of Kourtney) hurt or help the IR lifestyle. They simply participated(more like gave in).

2. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

4. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kris Jenner cuddles with Corey Gamble after vacation in Mexico.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Those shoes tho :smt050

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

IR Grant lol. Sounds so official.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Kris is a good looking woman.If I didn't know her age I would think she was around 40-45,not nearly 60

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Kris Jenner is 58. And she looks good for her age.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well if I were tied to money, I'd hope to age slower too

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Me, too.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Me, too. The one thing I had learned from a friend of mine is the secret as to how some of the British rockers look good after many years. He told me that their secret is that they simply do not let anything and everything get to them. They don't take themselves too seriously. And eating right, sleep, a hobby outside of their career and exercise helps, as well.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Things are heating up between those two.

13. Bertram

Bertram Member

This is positive! I'm happy for them:D

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

So I guess this story has some legs, after all...

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I wonder what pet names they have given each other. For Kris, she might call Corey her Nubian King, Stud, or Superhero.

Corey might call Kris, his Girl, or Old Lady.

16. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I think any high profile celebrity American white woman will be viewed with a certain negative skew if she dates or marries a black man. If her profile is high enough she can weather what ever initial backlash she gets. Some just avoid it by not publicly letting it be known she is into IR. Generally though any high profile white woman that is involved with a black man, she finds herself with a black man who is also high profile or in the entertainment biz too. A high profile white woman is not going to date the black guy who is her cable guy or Joe Regular black guy, while we have seen some high profile white women freely date the same Joe regular white dude.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When Liz Taylor met her last husband Larry Fortenski(I think that was his name) at a rehab meeting, he was a regular guy. A mechanic who drove his old Pontiac Sunbird to get around. Even after the couple were married, he still had his job. He was younger than Liz. Liz didn't try to change him at all and he didn't want anything from her materialistically.

If a white actress has met an average guy, then it stands to reason that there was something about him that was no so average. He could be attractive, intelligent, wealthy, or a combination of the three and vice-versa. As a matter of fact, she would be cheered on and the guy would simply be known as a kept man. Nothing controversial there. It had been seen with J.Lo and her last boyfriend. Now, if an A-list white actress is seen dating an ordinary black man, too many questions would be raised and she will be pressured to break up with him if she wants to work in Tinseltown and keep her famous friends. It wouldn't matter if he has a decent job or a career. And it doesn't matter if he treats her with kindness, respect or love. It is all about the fantasy that the male fans have. Andrew Dice Clay once said that, "Racism isn't about people, it's about the cock. That's what the racists are worried about."

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actually, the true champions of IR were Seal and Heidi Klum before things went south. Before them were Tyne Daly and Georg Stafford Brown(from The Rookies). Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton, Nastassia Kinski and others. Tiger and Elin(now single) had promise, but, unfortunately, it didn't work out.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its gonna take more than celebs doing IR to make it more acceptable (for the lack of a better phrase)

I will post a vid on this.

Eat right, 8 hrs of sleep and stay off the pipe...lol

20. Bertram

Bertram Member

I think that was the case years ago but we have evolved on this issue. Just like they are more open about a celebrity's sexual orientation and relations. There are more white women in general who admit they prefer dating black men these days.