Big Sean & Arianna Grande a couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

both successful and good looking. Not surprised at all.
    They have a couple of dope tracks together too

3. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

She's no doubt attractive. Just too young and spacey looking for my tastes. But you never know, she could be really mature.

4. FRESH

FRESH New Member

She'll mature like a fine wine.

5. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Lol. You had to do it lol

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Lol but they are both in their twenties (26 and 21) and they have been friends for over two years so it is not a bad look at all. Especially with all the Candymen out in Cali doing the celebrity dating thing . . . a five year age gap is really nothing compared to many of the big money makers in LA.

I say put a ring on it by 2016 :freehug:

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The problem with her is that she looks 14. Any adult male (of at least average height) would look creepy with her on his arm.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. I've seen a few pics of her and I thought she was from Hannah Montana or some shit.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I'm very surprised.Pretty WW on the brink of super stardom very rarely date BM.Hollywood agents and managers tell their pretty white female stars not to date BM and most do as their handlers tell them.

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

But... she's not white.

Actually I researched her a bit more; she's italian.

13. The Dark King

New era fam besides that bs has been outdated since the main chick on Grey's anatomy married and had a baby with a black dude.

14. The Dark King

Italians aren't white? Since when?

15. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
  16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

When the Jennifer Lawrence's,Taylor Swift's,Jennifer Annistons,Scarlett Johansson's etc start dating brothers than its a new era imo.Even the A listers who dated brothers before they were big stars usually stop dating brothers once they make it big(J Lo ,Katy Perry etc)

17. Young Herschel

I just learned on "Today" where she did a four city block concert that she is a vegan . . . so she will look super cute and young for years to come probably as long as she doesn't develop into a hard drinker or smoker

She is being managed marvelously . . . she is like the "Mediterranean Mariah"

:freehug:

Just stay clean and healthy and stay in your lane as a pop star . . . no need to harden her look or go all Slave 4 U/Dirty like her Disney predecessors.

Congratulations Big Sean: http://www.ibtimes.com/ariana-grande-opens-about-relationship-big-sean-im-happy-1674184

18. Young Herschel

She says always thought she was 100% Italian because those were the only relatives she ever experienced down in Boca Raton, Florida; never met anyone who claimed anything else. She was only recently enlightened at her grandfather's funeral that she is Mediterranean being mostly Italian with some Greek and Tunisian ancestry as well.

Maybe an ancestral family member was a merchant back in the day and in the course of business he sailed the trade routes of the sea (Tunisia to the west is actually closer than Greece to the east). . . she didn't go into detail.

So maybe a pretty foreign girl with a stunning smile may have stopped a Grande sailor/merchant in his tracks so much so that he just had to introduce himself and turn that smile into a name . . .

19. The Dark King

Iggy Azalea is A list she had two number one hits and is very public with her ir relationship

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

She's a rapper though fam,shes also Australian.Not the same as the American main stream pop stars and actresses.She also started dating Nick when she wasn't well known and he was useful getting her name out there.

Take a look at the white American singers, actresses and models on one of those hot 100 polls,how many of them have black boyfriends?