There is enough white women for all races of men

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by JUANMACKER, Jun 25, 2014.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

There is enough white women for all races of men:

1. More White women born than white men more than 1.5 to 1 ratio
    2. More White Gay men than white gay women
    3. More white male to female transgender than the reverse (This includes Trans cross-dressers who wish to be females)
    4. More white catholic male Priests who take a vow of celibacy, than white catholic nuns. (Priests who abuse: a majority abuse young boys)
    5. More white male pedophiles than white female pedophiles. (70% are Man boy love, i.e. NAMBLA)
    6. More white males who marry asian women than vice versa. 4 to 1 ratio.
    7. More White Males commit suicide than white females.
    8. More white males in general are killed than white females. (War, drunken driving, etc,...)

This leads to an overabundance of heterosexual white females available. Enough for Hispanic, Asian, etc,... or Black Men.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Who cares about "others"?

I can't be concerned about other black men either.

It's every man for himself when it comes to relationships.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO, this is the first time someone has broken it down for me in supply/demand terms. :p

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]v3rhQc666Sg[/YOUTUBE]

5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had a brief chat with a Ukrainian woman. She was 46 and looked like 36. She asked about my search(she was a member of Anastasiadate.com as I was). I told her I was still searching and that I will have to come to Ukraine. She asked if I was afraid of what was going on in Ukraine. Before I could answer, I was cut off(I had to buy credits to continue the chat and I had no money). If I could answer, I would say that I am not afraid but I am not foolish not to be aware of what is going on in Ukraine. I have heard that the best places in Ukraine to visit is not in the bars and clubs, but college and university campuses. One of the best cities to meet an honest woman in Ukraine is Crimea and four other cities and towns. Odessa is a touristy beach town and a lot of operators and pros are there.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Soooo shady.

How many Catholic priests are there?? White M3F TS?? White male pedophiles??? WHite male suicides???

Add all those numbers up and they aren't more than a blip compared to the raw number of White males and females in this country.

That 'list' reads like a general diss on WM.

The reason there are enough WW for those men interested in them is because WW as a group find MORE than just WM attractive, or as viable life partners.

So many people into interracial dating unfortunately come at it from a really negative point of view.

I hope the OP isn't into WW because he's trying to get back at WM.:axe:

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Remember, all ww are oppressors

10. satyr

satyr New Member

Wow, you just failed math and sociology in one fell swoop!

At any point did you think that your analysis was perhaps too bizarre and therefore impertinent, not to mention nonsensical, before you wrote all that?

11. SirNice

SirNice New Member

white women are not born at a 1.5 to 1 clip to white men.
    babies are born around 51% male and 49% female, but by adulthood through accidents and stupidity more men die off

12. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

This is a stupid thread that is made to conform and rationalize to a group of idiotic white men.

This thread pushes the narrative that women are a possession or a commodity and not a thinking breathing creature capable of choosing who she wants to be with. There was once a time the majority of people at the party where single white men. By the OP's logic "not enough women" for white men. I really did not give a damn and still took her home. Boo hoo some white guys "lost their women."

My thoughts exactly.

13. Bertram

Bertram Member

Also what has kept the demographics of more female to men in general over the centuries more of us(males) have been killed of in war.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I was thinking the same thing

The white man must have done that poor boy wrong