:smt043

3. FRESH

FRESH New Member

...who? Your mom, sister or girlfriend?

:p

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well

I'd love to know how this thread fared with such a divisive, esteem killing thread tone...but I'm too lazy to give a fuck

wtf is curvy anyway

Is it like thin with curves or big with curves

5. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

I like thick white women. There are some skinny white women that look good, but if I had to chose between the thick and the thinner one, I would more than likely pick the thick one. I don't think a skinny woman can take what I have to give, Lol, but I could be wrong. :smt077

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  6. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

Thick white women make me smile, especially the ones with big boobs and long hair.

7. Vandal

Vandal New Member

It is definitely a matter of opinion. But this is what I call "thick":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. jorell1

jorell1 New Member

curvy or strait

I love them top heavy and bottom heavy..white big women im in your world

9. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

For me personally, I love the really thin white women. I don't mind some curves but I personally prefer white women with small hips and breasts, but just a personal preference.

I am however not attracted to any woman regardless of her race if she is overweight. I don't really care that much about facial good looks but the body size and shape is the most important thing to me. Plus, I am lean and muscular myself and I like my woman to be the same.

10. LuvLife82

LuvLife82 New Member

If I had to choose between the two I would choose a curvy white woman. Women with curvy bodies turn me on so much. I really don't discriminate between dating a curvy or thin white woman though.

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Goooooood, gooooood.

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Yesssss, yesssss.

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

My personal vote just changed to skinny :p

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Dude, trust me, skinny women can take a pounding and they aren't afraid of size. Don't let their thinness fool you.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This slim figure gets my vote.

I'm not a fan of plump women per se, but this woman's face is so fricking beautiful and she wears her weight really well. She actually looks more strong/squat than curvy.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nice photo Satchmo.

18. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

When some white women and black women say they are curvy, they are actually fat. That is a total turn off for me sexually. Thin or truly average weight is in IMO no matter what the color or race of the woman. I do not like heavy white women.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Save yourself the trouble and have sex with a pine board

20. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

I have no issue with a white woman who is truly average in weight but fat is a total turn-off for me sexually. I would just rather do myself than be with a fat white woman but just my personal preference.