Actor Derek Luke defends Wife on Twitter

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jul 22, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

In any case it sucks that this man cant be happy with the person he chose.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's almost enough to make you want to wade into the fray on those websites and fill the comments thread with positivity. Almost. Lol

3. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

You should tell the black women that you're trying to white knight for to stay out of the man's business.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Please refer me to the exact post where he said bw don't ever catch shit?
    From what I read he said that no catches more shit than bm especially when dating ww. And no one is using any victim measuring stick, who is criticizing Derek Luke and his wife is in direct reference to the story we are talking about.
    Who do you think is criticizing his union on twitter gl? Asian men? Stop playing dumb you know what's up

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I know rite

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Here u go

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Many black women have been going after him for years because of his wife. I've mentioned it before. They have attacked him for "insulting" his mother by marrying a non-black woman and some really bitter black chicks don't think he should be involved in any black romance films because of who he has married. The fact that his wife is non-white Latina illustrates that despite that bs about black women objecting to black dudes sleeping with the enemy (aka white folks/white women), the truth of the matter is that many black women object black men getting involved with ANY non-black females. They are more controlling and demanding on that then perhaps even white men are of white women. Twitter has made it worse because black folk, particularly black women, use twitter as a way to bludgeon their points to death and intimidate if need be. And the white media will never call out black women for anything, even racism which is clearly what any attacks directed at Luke's wife falls under.

8. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Black women are the power brokers to keep the black man in check effectively by the media white liberals and conservatives. Have you ever checked out the talking head shows and see who always the gender being represented to speak for the black community?

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Heres where i disagree.

U really think just bw hating it. Bm , ww, wm and ect are hating it.

You would be fooling yourselves

You just heard hulk hogan went off on gis daughter for dating black

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

11. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

This went over your head. No one claimed that black women were the only people to object to see IR relationships involving the opposite sex of their own race. The point being made is that black women appear to be the only who could publicly make such comments with impunity. Some white chicks make a hashtag about whitegilrsdoitbetter and not only do black women take offense but the media takes their side. Meanwhile black chicks can tweet racist shit about the non-black wives of guys like Luke and Omari Hardwick and NO ONE in the media attempts to shame them. You brought up Hulk Hogan but last time I checked HH is getting roasted by the media for his remarks. So how is that the same?

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I can understand u saying the appearance so my bad on that point. Conservatives say thst type of thing about blacks all the time. We get away with this or that.

But thats not what i was being talked about.

Go back . The inferrance was that bw were conplaining. If u want to say it seem bw get away with criticizing IR then thats fair. Example a star cant think of her name rite now (i believe it was jilk scott) saying she prefer bm and not date IR it seemed she didnt get any backlash on that. Then that would be fair.

The convo here was about the statement above. Bw dont catch it when they date ir. Thats false.

No one is talking about when a bw speaks out against IR and not get punished.

Like i said if that was the topic then i would agree.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015