Denise Richards Says Black Men Never Hit On Her

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

In movies IR is still rare but on TV I see it often.Amanda Bynes is a former child star and they usually dont make it as big stars as adults.Hillary Duff married a white man and her career has been dead for awhile now.Miley Cyras has a white boyfriend and her acting career is mostly over

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Too true. I remember in the film Along Came A Spider with Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross. In the book, Alex Cross becomes sexually involved with a female colleague. But, for the film they did not go there. In the books, Alex Cross has quite a few sexual encounters. I am surprised that they(Hollywood) did not allow that to be shown on film. Morgan may have been playing it too safe(he was also executive producer in the film) because he wants to continue to work. Brittany Daniels was Donald Faison's wife in the science fiction film Skyline. She dated Keenan Ivory Wayans(I think) for some time before they broke up. Another example, Tyne Daly. She was married for many years to George Stafford Brown(The Rookies). Did they even once cast them in a film together like Rob Reiner and Penny Marshall, who were a married couple, also? Nope. I think interracial love scenes and or marriages are best seen on paper. You will find a lot of them in comic books and novels(like Clive barker's book Galilee). But on the big and small screen, it is temporary or fleeting(look at the new Beverly Hills 90210). It seems to be okay on daytime soap operas because men are not watching them. Alex Kingston and Eriq LaSalle had an interracial romance on ER. But, LaSalle wanted it to end and he gave a press conference about it. He wanted to encourage his black female fans by showing the beauty of a black man/ black woman romance. If , say Anne Hathaway did an interracial love scene with say, Will Smith, her stock would go way down.

3. Centreville

Centreville New Member

Because guys like Kid Rasta are desperate for white puss. That's why.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i can agree , i guess. look at halle....she bangs a grimey looking dude and get an oscar

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yep

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I disagree about 90210 though - its the most IR friendly young people show you could name. Every girl on that cast has had a black man in her mouth ;-)

7. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

No, it's not.

Stop bumping up this shitty thread.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

she was just being pc. i dont think she does IR

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I don't think Denise Richards has any time for dating now that she has guardianship of Charlie Sheen's children from his next marriage. She has her hands full.

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

This.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I remember in that Love Actually movie she kissed a black guy :smt069

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And she kissed Eddie Griffin in Undercover Brother.