Denise Richards Says Black Men Never Hit On Her

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Denise Richards speaks to Sway about why she's never dated any Black men.

[youtube]wDx2vd4d9vY[/youtube]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She needs to swing by this forum for a day, lol. Even members from Siberia will emerge. :smt031

I bet Iggy will have amnesia and be all over her cougar-ness. :p

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:smt036

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

How is that possible? :)

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good question. Mostly because she was married to Charlie Sheen and hanged with rock stars who are White males. Since she is free I say "Go for it!"

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

My guess is she has been around a lot of guys like the ones on here that make a post that says how do I figure out if she likes bm. The guy that has worked with the German woman, he is afraid of speaking to, comes to mind. :p

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She did Undercover Brotha. I would have assumed that would bring brothas out of the wood works. Shes stunningly gorgeous.

8. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

I think she's bluffin'. Look @ her! She's georgeous!

9. Iggy

Iggy Banned

lol
    I thought she was insanely hot in Wild Things but now? She's pretty much used up and old now. Plus I bet Charlie Sheen gave her an STD or two)

10. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^^^c'mon now..........lol. Cut that out. That's not nice, man!

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, this cat Iggy wilin' out.

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

She has ice cold eyes and looks like a woman who will wake up in the middle of the night stab you 17 times in the chest, cut your balls and stuff it in your mouth. She is an attractive woman ,the type black men would wanna fuck senseless so the reason can only be the one stated above.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I find that hard to believe. She is bad as fuck.

14. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Meh.

I used to think she was wayyy prettier back in the day too. I saw her on madea's witness protection today and she is ok. Too skinny, but nice lips and pretty eyes.

15. GrecoJones84

GrecoJones84 Active Member

I bet she has been asked. Just not by anyone on her level. She's probably holding out for a Irbis or a Denzel.

16. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

So i'm guessing if you were a brother you wont smash it or if you were bi you wouldnt use a black dildo on her. Ok got it lol. Oh by the way no woman is too skinny for cats like Iggy as long as they are young, blonde and white with an ass as flat as a human palm.

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

hmmm...i don't know. I do find myself attracted to females sometimes, but she just doesn't do anything for me. She has nice lips though, and pretty eyes like I said. :)

18. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Oh my apologizes. I guess I should bow down to Denise Richards cause she said she's (finally) open to black men. Even though she is a D list actress used up and old as fuck, I guess I should just be grateful that she is finally all about black men. What a joke

19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

If I were a celeb there are two groups of radio hosts I would avoid: Howard Stern and black people. Both will ask you unnecessary and at times out-of-the-blue questions regarding IR dating. Why is that question anyone's business? Not that it's shameful but it is possible very personal. It can almost be as touchy as asking a person (well, a man specifically) if he has ever slept with someone of the same sex. But even if it is not that sensitive a topic I still don't see the point.

Oh, and that was a nicely handled, politically correct response by Denise.

20. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Somewhere in you brilliance, you have got to learn to look at women and not be so brutal in your assessments and your words......Because you, your have been so blessed with a good structure of musculature is precisely why you should be generously giving back supportive compliments to all and any women...........the logic is a circular form of good karma.......