Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

whatever happened to that uva student who got jumped by the abc punks in front of the bar

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The guy beat by cops? Dunno

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

they are for lack of better of term liquor cops

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's even worse

What's next, parking authority beat downs (believe me, I've seen some pretty aggressive meter maids)

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously during a prostitution/vice raid next door to the shoe shop where I worked, a parking authority agent harassed and gave a cop a ticket for parking his unmarked on the curb, lol

He was all up in the narcs face n shit....philly keepin it classy

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

wow

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It was a raid and speed/surprise are important elements

Cops in uniform and undercover were flying from around every corner

The cop had to get to the action quick, so he did what he did

When he got back to his car, the parking guy was writing him up and that's when things got heated

As for the incident itself.....the cops were literally swarming into the rooms above my store, because they had caught asian girls doing some stuff they shouldn't have been doing in a massage parlor lol

A customer came in to my shop weeks or months before the raid, with a big grin on his face. He said we should go into the 'business' upstairs....but man to man, you know when another guy is talking about sex or some other perverted shit lol

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

https://gma.yahoo.com/everyday-heroes-wnba-star-abby-bishop-speaks-raising-163556977.html

For us old heads out there with nieces and nephews

This made me think of the toddler niece I recently met, from a half-brother of mine (gotta love whoring fathers - family tree looks like game of thrones)

I don't really know him that well...and I've only seen my niece a few times....but the story is making me think about what would happen if my niece was facing foster care too

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That little girl is lucky to have an auntie like her. That's what family does. I have 17 nieces and nephews ranging in age from 3 weeks to 20 yrs and rest assured Id take any and all of them if the situation ever arose. I'd never let any of my littles go to foster care. Auntie Raider loves those babies like they were her own. :heart:

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Same here. Love some of them more than I love their parents.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

.....long discussion

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

20. goodlove