What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, May 26, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smh
    [YOUTUBE]k3znTCZxrLM[/YOUTUBE]

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I would not have spoken to her in the first place. I would have just filmed her and given the film to the authorities/media. But if she spit on me, I would have to walk away or risk losing it.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I hear you and agree but I don't think he was wrong

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Gotdamn iPad doesn't let me view videos on this site anymore

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

My iPhone is like that but if I back out and go back into the thread it'll work. My iPad is the same way.

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

You are never gonna win by smacking a woman. It doesn't matter if she boiled your rabbit or set your house on fire.

Once you lay hands on her, nobody cares what she did to you.

I would have just gotten her name and some identifying piece of info (license plate, address, phone number) and posted it on youtube, facebook, twitter etc. That way the internet justice warriors can go after her.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Women can do anything a man can do........and do it better......except take a slap :smt005

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Dude was being hella lame and was provoking/harrassing her repeatingly asking the same dumb ass question with that camera in her face. I'm sick of this YouTube/world star culture people starve of.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Now this I agree with, killa...especially world star

What kind of 'black' site is that

10. orejon4

Spitting on someone is one of the foulest things someone can do to you. I wonder if the court would consider her spitting as an assault, justifying a response from him. They should.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Last time I checked, spitting was assault..especially spitting in someone's face

12. orejon4

Then he was acting in self-defense, right?

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Self defense when it involves a man and a woman isn't as cut and dry tho

Usually a man is expected to restrain himself or apply force equal to or below the level he was given

It's like a man punching a woman in the mug after she pushes him....no ones going to back that in the court of public opinion...but legally it would seem as self defense if justice is gender neutral

14. orejon4

True. You're supposed to apply only the force necessary to stop the assault. Any more than that and you have to show that you had a reasonable fear of something more powerful forthcoming.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The smartest criminals know just how far they can go to avoid being righteously knocked out

If i spat on someone, and they knocked me out cold, stabbed me or cut off a limb....you think I would hesitate filing a lawsuit lol

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member