The new Sweden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by alioufall, Oct 24, 2016.

1. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Scrolled to the comments and the first comment that appeared was "White Genocide" lol

3. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

The Western (white) World is dying. What you see happening to Western Europe (not hearing much about Eastern Europe) will happen to Canada and the United States in time. The west is determine to commit suicide.

4. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Man this is sad.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bruh, you sound sick.

It's a shame if your primary identity as a person and culture is your skin tone.
    Maybe Sweden will be less blonde haired and blue eyed. So what??

Sweden will still be a predominantly White country, just a little more tan.

White people aren't going anywhere, here or in Canada.

The Western world becoming more racially diverse is committing suicide???:rolleyes::smt101

Sorry to break it to you sunshine, but most of the world resembles the immigrants entering Sweden.

And I doubt they'll impact the core White Swedish population that much, the same number of White people there will continue to exist, because I doubt Sweden will ever fully assimilate them.

Just put them in ghettos and provide social aid.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

People watch too much walking dead, there is this irrational fear of others swarming white people it's almost laughable

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Hampton roads VA says it all. Robotic Weirdos.

8. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yep but here's the taste of the harsh reality we live in.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Watch the films I Am Curious Yellow and I Am Curious Blue. The women in Sweden are not all blonde hair and blue eyes. Though the films were in black and white, it adressed the issues of immigration, civil rights, politics, the prison system, sex and sexuality. I had mentioned these two films before.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

We can't all live in harmony in a muslim country....especially if we descended upon them like a swarm of locusts...and treated their women the way they treat others.

12. flaminghetero

Conduct a pole, and ask the immigrants if they think the country they came from should allow in MILLIONS of outsiders.

The answer right down to a man would be:

Hell fucking no....do you think we're stupid??

:smt042:smt042:smt042

Put the shoe on the other foot and those same people would kill you.

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,I liked the Yellow one since it had a interview with MLK. I will see the Blue one soon. That is so true about Sweden. Lots of women with different hair colors and some blonds do dye their hair a different color. As long they have the great bods it does not matter to me. Since this was from RT I think it is not that trustwothy. Plus I like to learn from a Swedish source.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I Am Curious Blue has a sort of darker tone than Yellow. The is an interracial kissing scene between a black man and a white woman. There are other interesting scenes and it completes the film.

The scene with the interview with MLK Jr was ingenious(although Vilgot Sjoman and King never met in person).

I Am Curious Yellow went before the U.S. Supreme Court for its sexual content. The Court decided that it can be played in theaters. A big win for Sweden and for Vilgot Sjoman.

15. sarah23

RT shows lots of news items which one will never see on U.S. TV.
    Like on the Syrian conflict.

16. sarah23

If we are always defending IR relationships here between BM and WW, then we must naturally defend all relationships, no matter what the colour or religion of those involved.
    Its up to individuals to decide who they wish to be with.
    So we must be equally open to non black men dating WW. In this case I'm talking about the newly arrived immigrants in Sweden or elsewhere. The fact that they may be Arab or African, muslim or non muslim, should not matter.
    So I think this promotion of tolerance and mixing in Sweden, is to be welcomed.

17. flaminghetero

A-rabs NEVER defend Black men on any level.

They see WW that date BM as lower than animals

Fuck them

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Arab men don't support IR between WW and BM as well as AW and BM.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

From my experience, most non-White men who see BM dating WW women are jealous as fuck.
    They don't necessarily look down on those WW, these non-White men wanna figure how can they be down too.lol

20. flaminghetero

:smt023