Hello all, I am the 32 year old newb from California

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by ThelowlyGentleman, Oct 21, 2016.

1. I have no clue how I ended up on this site, one minute I'm looking at plane tickets to Australia and the next I end up here. Anywho seems like a cool group of people that have the same interests......white women.......blackmen. ok off to be nosey in threads : )

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Welcome, and enjoy!

3. K

K Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You live in one of my very favorite places.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

nice to have a fellow Californian on here. Welcome!~

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Welcome! That's funny how you stumbled across the site my story is similar. Hope you gotta little insight into Oz from all the posts. Be warned the girls are like wolves haha.

7. Thank you all for the warm welcome. K I'm guessing you been here?it sure is nice but it's starting to get pricey here. Funny I'm actually bored of thus place but that's because I was born and raised here. Looking to jet and explore the world.

Good to have some fellow Californians here maybe you guys can give me some tips from those that have traveled abroad. Woman that are like wolves is OK in my book. As long as they don't act like norcal girls that are stuck up, think they are 10s and wanna be reality stars.

8. beccaomecca

Haha. I was just meaning they lurve the black Americans. They'll magnitise to you. Depends where you go as to where the stuck up girls flock. Brisbane isn't so bad in that regard but it's just more low key than the bigger cities.

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

I happened upon this forum years ago in a similar way (smile). Hope you enjoy your stay

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Yes, I've been there many times. I'm taking my kids there within the next couple of weeks. I would probably live around there myself, but it's too pricey...has been for a long time.

LOL you may want to be careful about what you say. I'm a woman living in Northern California. I'm way past the "girl" stage of life though.

Sorry, can't help you with the whole going overseas to find females thing, there are some guys on this site who seem to think that's the way to go. I can't imagine you would have a difficult time finding ww where you are though....they are all over the place and many are open to IR.

I think it's a great idea to travel though, you may find that you will appreciate where you are much more.

11. The women I see are a plus but I'd just like to explore places with great depth and culture and Australia is the first on the list, along with denmark, Germany, japan and Italy. I figure the world is beautiful and want to see as much before it's too late. Sorry K Hope I didn't offend you, I'm generalizing which I shouldn't do since I hate when it's done to me.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

No worries

13. beccaomecca

Good choice! Australia first.l Ha. Hell yeah the world is to be explored! Sooo many places to see.

14. I hear quite the buzz on Brisbane

15. beccaomecca

Oh yea? Whoever Told you that needs to put down the crack pipe lol. I mean it's nice. It's just not big.

16. Now that I think about it, I might have heard it in a song lol. I'm a big fan of wine, chill,lounge, jazz type music. Looking for a city with some depth and substance.

17. beccaomecca

LOL!!!! Ok! That sound like a good time for sure. I know there's a nice lil Jazz bar in Brisbane cbd. But I'm not too sure how much it goes off. Other than that there's no way youd be bored with the night life in the bigger cities of Melbourne and Sydney. The people here will make you feel welcome for sure.

18. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

sup homie

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

TLG,I hope you find that Aussie woman of your dreams. I've been to Germany,Italy,and Denmark. They are great countries to visit. Since you have great skills in meeting women I think you will have no problems in Oz. Hope you are able to go to Rushcutter's Bay in Sydney to see the site where Jack Johnson won the Heavyweight crown on Boxing Day,1908.

20. Sup blackbruh good to see a lot of higher caliber of men of color on here. We should all take a group trip somewhere:razz: