2016: Year of the Woman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

This extraordinary political year in my view will go to presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. It will be the women vote (with help from minorities) that will make it possible. I'm hearing already the blame finger being pointed at this historic decision on the part of those who are predicting that the country will never be the same again for the good as it once use to be. I find it quite interesting that this belief that the country will really go to hell because of the perceived notion that Hillary will open the borders to the world, liberalize the Supreme Court, raise every-ones taxes, keeping Obama Care in place and further polarizing racial divisions is being beaten into the mind of the masses. There is a panic and fear on the part of the right that the country's decline will only be accelerated by Hillary Clinton. I say this country's decline started in the decade of the 1960's from Johnson forward. There is a little blame to go around from Presidents Johnson to Obama from the disastrous financial policies, unnecessary wars, and political corruption. Who knows the possibility of a woman at the top may change things for the better. Let's see what happens. So having a woman at the helm will not be any different from the men before her. America will get the government it deserves. Like all great powers of the past, America will be no different from those who once had their rein in the sun. My opinion only. So Hillary it's your time to succeed or fail for the country. Time will tell. At least Bill will be there to advise. Right. -Blacktiger

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Most unintentionally funny thread on this board.lol:p

YEar of the woman, if you consider for the first time we have multiple nude pics of the Nation's First Lady.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Enjoy these pics while you can, a president Trump is going to have these pics scrubbed from the interwebz.

3. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Thank you Hillary for planting the seeds for a future woman who will be President of the United States someday. 2016 will be seen in the historical context as the year when the inspiration of a woman breaking the ultimate glass ceiling was given it's impetus by Hillary Clinton. To my 19 year old nephew who was blown away by Hillary's loss I told her to get involve in her local politics as a start to make a change for the advancement of women. If only she would get rid of that misogamist ignorant ass nigga she has as a boyfriend.