Delete my account/profile

Discussion in 'General Site Information - Guidelines' started by Disci922, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Disci922

Disci922 Guest

Hello webmaster, I would like to have my account/profile deleted. I only have 1 post and no one has responded. I really don't come on this site a lot so i rather have my account/profile deleted. Will that be possible? Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day.

2. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Webmaster: Could you please delete my account and profile as well and all threads and posts that Ii have created.

3. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

Here is the breakdown when it comes to deleting accounts on this site:

If you have posted in the forum and other members have responded to your posts then you cannot delete your account. There are two reasons for this.

1. If your account and your posts are removed then some threads may become disjointed if someone is replying to a post that is no longer there. Any thread you started would also be deleted, along with everyone's posts under it.

2. Someone may sign up with the same screen name you were using and try to impersonate you after your account has been deleted.

It is recommended that you simply abandon the account and it will eventually fade into the archives. Also make sure that no personal information is displayed in your forum profile, like displaying your email address or instant messaging contacts, or in your signature.

You can also report any post that has your photo or personal information listed and those posts will be removed.

You may also have your screen name and email address changed if that is an issue.

4. Blacktiger2005

Webmaster, I understand. Thanks

5. Blacktiger2005

I will stick around for a little while just to piss some folks off.

6. WW ONLY

WW ONLY Restricted

do we have to make a request when we wanna have small image in our sign. area ? :cool:

7. webmaster

Do you mean your signature area? No. You can add an image on your own.

8. WW ONLY

WW ONLY Restricted

sumthin is going on here [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Hi webmaster
    when you get a chance, Could you send me a million dollars.?

Thank you

10. 2legit

2legit Active Member

LOL

webmater can we have more funny emoticons like that pleaseeeeeee ?

11. webmaster

That site has no download packs. Only links.

12. qnet

qnet New Member

Hello, I'm not sure this is the place to request this but, I would like the account qnet87 deleted. I created that account last year and forgot I had joined this forum two years prior with my current username.

I joined the forum and browsed a little but, didn't really participate until last year.

Thank you, I hope it didn't cause any trouble. I was reminded of it when I got two happy birthday emails for both accounts.

13. webmaster

Done

14. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

Hi, I would like my account to be deleted if it's not asking too much

:)

15. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

YOOO!!

delete my account asap

thank u

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Your account delete has been denied.*

17. webmaster

Here is the breakdown when it comes to deleting accounts on this site:

If you have posted in the forum and other members have responded to your posts then you cannot delete your account. There are two reasons for this.

1. If your account and your posts are removed then some threads may become disjointed if someone is replying to a post that is no longer there. Any thread you started would also be deleted, along with everyone's posts under it.

2. Someone may sign up with the same screen name you were using and try to impersonate you after your account has been deleted.

It is recommended that you simply abandon the account and it will eventually fade into the archives. Also make sure that no personal information is displayed in your forum profile, like displaying your email address or instant messaging contacts, or in your signature.

You can also report any post that has your photo or personal information listed and those posts will be removed.

You may also have your screen name and email address changed if that is an issue.

18. z

z Well-Known Member

damn, another young attractive European girl getting run off,

Damn,
    1st it was that hot conservative American chick
    Then, that buxom beach babe
    Next it was that German lawyer who lives in England
    Now this Kama Sutra loving Swede,

Who is running them off, Is that you TDK? lol

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

We lost Lippy in the process too. Fair trade? :cool:

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A good portion of the forums is bananas

I don't think people fully understand the kind of place this is, or what exactly they're hoping to find