Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Steak and lobster is highly overrated.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Not if you want a heart attack

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

With all of the other choices in seafood, I rarely go for lobster. As far as steak is concerned if it's not ribeye or filet mignon, I'll probably go with a bourbon burger. It's got to be right tho preferably made with this

[​IMG]

4. 4north1side2

Hmmm I'll give that a try.

5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Speaking of unpopular thoughts and steak, I like mine well done. They don't like me at cookouts:smt009

6. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I agree that steak is overrated.I love seafood , so lobster is OK with me.

7. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Have you guys ever met or heard of any Whites with African/Muslim names?

8. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Integration hasn't helped the Black community.In fact, Black communities were much better under segregation.

9. 4north1side2

Yeah a couple white muslims.

Housekeepers have a very physically demanding job and they are severly underpaid doing what they do day in and out. They deserve tips. On the other hand, fuck servers. I only come across a decent server who truly wants to "serve" a patron once in a while. Rest of these lazy fucks want all your money for doing nothing.

10. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Any of them had African names?

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I actually have a 1/2 finished bottle of Woodford Reserve on my desk as I type this. My brother bought it for me this past Christmas. His only contingency was that I did not mix it EVER. Only drink it straight or else he wouldn't give me the bottle. Needless to say I took his advice and only drink it straight.

Besides, between taking shots of whiskey and drinking it straight from a flask on those social drinking nights, I don't require mixing whiskey nearly as much as I used to. Straight is okay with me. :)

Prior to him gifting me the bottle, I had never heard of the brand before.

12. 4north1side2

Nope.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Your brother was right. Any whiskey that you have to mix is not worth drinking. I'm more of a scotch man but this is a bourbon that I do enjoy. There are a few more that I drink, but this is the one to use for bourbon burgers. It goes great with that taste from the grill.

Good whiskey is for sippin. If I'm in the mood for shots I'll grab some patron.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I don't know much about whiskey...is this your favorite? best? why is crown the #1 selling whiskey in the USA? is this better than crown?

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is one of the 3 ugliest bitches on American TV

The other 2 are: Gabourey Sidibe & the Crazy Eye chick from OITNB

If you as a black man do not find these dykes and fat chicks attractive you are brainwashed by western beauty standards and a sellout

16. 4north1side2

Lol ok I can agree with you on the first two but crazy eyes is decent in real life. That disgusting obnoxious white chick from girls is number 3.

17. 4north1side2

Maybe it's just the industry I'm in, but I swear to God man, white women cannot handle themselves in leadership positions. They really let the title of manager of even supervisory go to they big ass heads becoming power control freaks. We'll have a good harmonious environment going then they come

I imagine they trick themselves into believing they are the owners of the company, completely forgetting where they rank on the totem pole. Oh yeah, the other offenders are the wack was old bitches who been in the same entry level position for 20 years but think they opinions matter lol.

These people are so quick to point what everyone is doing wrong but constantly fuck up themselves shouldering the blame elsewhere.

I don't understand the tattle tale culture white people, brown nosers and boot lickers carry at work all the while doing dirt themselves. I have absolutely desire to be in management because of how I see so many black people work they ass abiding the rules just to get fired over some pure bullshit.

The buddy system is alive and well in these parts. Took me a long time to realize this, but write ups ain't really about you doing something wrong (unless you fuck up majorly but your usually fired immediately in that case), it's really people telling you straight up they don't like you and want to get you out of the big house officially to look "fair".

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is much better than crown imo. It's not my favorite but it's one of my go to whiskies when I'm in the mood for bourbon. If you look at whiskey sells you have to look at the global market. Whiskey is big business and the volume of sells only tell a very small part of the story. If you look at crown it sells for about 20 bucks a bottle. Woodford Reserve sells for nearly twice that amount and that of course means that they can sell a lot less and still earn good revenue. There are plenty of other whiskies that sells for much more than Woodford and can bring good revenue to the distillery without turning much of a volume as well. Fireball and Southern comfort sell a lot in volume but they target a different market. Southern Comfort isn't even real whiskey (flavored vodka) and fireball may not be either.

The respectable whiskies are mainly Scotch, Irish and Bourbon, and it takes some knowledge to pick the really good ones from those categories. There are laws that forbid a whiskey to wear any of those names unless it meets a certain criteria. Crown is a Canadian brand.

People typically drink crown with coke, so that should tell you it's nothing to write home about.

Anyway you pose a good question, but you can't rate a whiskey by it's sells or price really. It just takes a bit of knowledge and a palate developed from experience to really know what's good.

19. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Trump's not anymore racist than the rest of us, he just says what everyone else thinks. People are mad cause they're just now realizing how bad their own shit stinks.

As racist as Amerikkka is, I'd rather live in a white ran country than a mexican ran one. At least John and George will consider hiring you. Juan and Jorge will throw your resume out as soon as they see your last name.

Funny how curvy girls complain about being called fat by white guys, but ignore the hundreds of black and hispanic men who call them fine everyday. And it's apparently "harassment" when black and hispanic men hit on you in public, but when some pretty boy white guy does it, its "flattering".

Why do white girls go to "urban" clubs then complain when a bunch of "aggressive" black men start hitting on them? If you wanted white guys, you should've gone to a club that plays house music.

Also, I cringe when I see BM lusting after and hyping up women who have nothing going for them other then a donk. Get some standards homie.

No one cares if you have a white, asian, hispanic, etc. grandparent. You're black, get over yourself.

I like to support black owned businesses, but the service is horrible more often than not. We really got to work on our people skills.

I don't blame some BW for assuming so many BM are on the down low. Considering how many of us obsess over shoes, hair, and jewelry; that does seem very suspect.

Cultural appropriation works both ways: BW need to stop whining about WW and non-BW for wearing braids when BW have colored contacts and korean extensions.

BW judge Kim K and Kanye for how they named their kids, but Beyonce named her daughter Blue Ivy, which doesn't sound anymore professional, yet she gets a pass?

Asian people never seem to move out of the way when you're walking on the same side of the road. Pretty rude really.

20. 4north1side2

I hope trump wins, he'd certainly bring something new to america. The outcome good or bad will be pure entertaining.

Yes, black business customer relations is fucking terrible! They only care about family, friends, and people who throw down the most money.

Man that goes for everybody regarding walking in your path. The worst offenders are black women from the hood. Chicks will create a offensive line walking down the street side by side not giving a fuck. I walk right thru these bitches giving a mean shoulder to whoever walks into me.

Got cussed out a few times for this. I love when they scream "EXCUSE ME!" I just reply your excused and keep it moving. I don't play they dumbass game of arguing in public.