Australian women & black men

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by brethard, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I almost forgot about Phoebe Tonkin from Bait.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

There should be a list of those Aussie actresses.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was such a list posted online some months ago by an Australian entertainment periodical. They even gave each a scale for individual traits.

4. Soulthinker

Hope you find that site G.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'm not technically savvy but all that can be done is to Google Australian actresses and you might find dozens of sites with a list. Even YouTube has some videos on Australian actresses, singers, athletes and models. But I will try to find that site.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Soul, visit tanker.com. I saw a pretty detailed listing of Australian actresses there.

7. Soulthinker

I will G,thanks.

8. Soulthinker

Saw it on ranker.com G.

9. Soulthinker

They are indeed beautiful indeed.

10. Soulthinker

Yes G ranker has the best picks of Aussie actresses.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The one who surprised me was Claudia Black from Pitch Black with Radha Mitchell. She was on Stargate: SG-1. And did the voice of Cheetah in Justice League : Doom.

12. Soulthinker

I liked Radha Mitchell,she was in that Woody Allen flick. The only IR movie he ever made. Reach me on my e-mail when you have the chance.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I loved Radha Mitchell in Feast Of Love. She was nude in her scenes with Greg Kinnear.
    What I R movie did Woody Allen make?

14. Soulthinker

Melinda and Melinda starring her,Chimetel Ejiofor on the tragic version of the story in which Ms.Mitchell played the roles of Melinda. Read in Wiki that Allen wanted Winnona Ryder but chose Mitchell which is good Ms.Mitchell is better looking.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember the Woody Allen film Match Point with Scarlett Johansson. Colin Salmon had a brief appearance in that film.

When he made the film Manhattan, he wanted actress Stacey Nelkin to be the teenage lover. But Nelkin wasn't able to do the film, so Mariel Hemingway played the part which seemed to resemble his own life.

Miss Ryder is okay looking, not as attractive as Miss Mitchell. I agree with you on that. I will try and look that one up.

16. brethard

brethard Active Member

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]qNZIJmEZ91g[/YOUTUBE]

18. Soulthinker

Glad you found that LA.

19. Westie

Westie Member

Okay that was awesome. Learn something new every day! :smt081

20. brethard

brethard Active Member

The Voice Australia coach Delta Goodrem has been sporting high neck and demure outfits recently on the show.

But for Sunday night's grand final episode, the singer definitely brought sexy back, wearing a plunging black lace dress that almost struggled to contain her ample assets.

The 31-year-old singer sported a glittering designer gown, which showed a lot of cleavage and also featured a cut-out back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ts-daring-slits-white-gown.html#ixzz4E3MibS4i