Nba 2015-2016

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Smh. I hate when people jump on the wagon!! There were so many Spurs & Heat fans when they were winning. I guess they're Warriors fans now.

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

That's real. And much respect.

I wanna ask some of these fake-assed "Warriors" fans nowadays who these guys are:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

And they could've tell you! Lol
    Baron Davis is the only one I recognize. I followed him at UCLA after the O'Bannon brothers. I watched the Warriors when they had Sprewell.

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Latrell "choke em down" sprewell

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Cavs win NBA Championship

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Happy for them! Great game and many great stories from the first championship in their history, to LeBron's homecoming, to Kyrie. They should be beaming with pride.

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Awesome game

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Happy celebrating, sir! Being a NY teams sports fan, I know the feeling very well of your team winning it all. This was one of the better NBA finals I've seen. The only thing I'd really change is that it not have been so one-sided with GS was up 3-1. In my mind it resulted in game 6 and 7 being the only two in which both teams truly battled each other.

Since the NYK were no where close to contending (as usual)... It was a situation where I'm really able to enjoy the playoffs since I don't have any stake in the playoff teams. I'm still shocked that this wasn't a Cleveland/OKC finals.

9. DudeNY12

Yeah, it was. No clear winner right down to the last minute of play.

At the start of the 4th...My FB status was me watching game 7 and captioned... "It about to get real now", and did it ever.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

To me the two big plays were LJ pinning that layup against the backboard and the three by kyrie (i think thats his name)

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

#ALLinCLE

2016 NBA World Champions!!! :smt005

Parade pics are on the way...

12. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

One of my student's brother was Drafted by the kings . He was 28 in the draft. Awesome family with a GREAT story:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

14. DudeNY12

That was awesome. I'm happy for Cav fans, and the city of Cleveland.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Good for Kevin Durant, he's done his time in OKC. He deserves a chance to fill his hands with rings.

17. DudeNY12

Absolutely! I get the disappointment thing when your team loses a great player through FA, but it is what it is. I think KD handled the situation well. He did better than the way Lebron had when he left Cleveland. I'm a Lebron fan, but I thought he needlessly created a bad situation with the way he left, and "The Decision" thing. Thankfully, he was able to make amends with Cleveland.

I also disagree the Stephen A Smith. We all know that Durant's priority at this point is to win a championship. He's not the first and won't be the last choosing to sign wit ha team who's likely to be a strong contender. He needs to stop hating on the man.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm curious to see how this will all play out because GSW still need some rim protectors. While acquiring KD was a HUGE benefit, GS still needs to work on making some roster adjustments in order to shore up their 'big men' positions. a.k.a. the "Center" position. Reports are showing that Zaza Pachouli will be joining GSW for a 1-year contract of $2.9 Million.

And then there's chemistry that needs to develop. KD was previously a top scorer in the league and with his new role on an already offensive-heavy team, that's going to take some time to adjust. That being said, this team will be very exciting to watch! And they now have an even bigger microscope on them, focusing on every single detail of their game. I don't expect a 70+ win season immediately, but what matters most is that they get the number 1 spot in their division in order to secure home-court advantage throughout the postseason.

19. DudeNY12

Agreed! A true center would seriously upgrade the already talent-rich team. Yes, they definitely would need to develop the necessary chemistry to include the new acquisitions/roles. As of today, on paper... GS is definitely the team to beat next season.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah and they like cranking those shots so will there be enuff ball sharing