Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Cooning at its best

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Says the guy with the breathtakingly gorgeous girlfriend!

3. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Apparently, you haven't heard about Black wall street and the other multiple Black towns that were doing pretty well during segregation...

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

None of those people in those towns were as successful as Oprah and many other black people that chose to sell their products to everyone.

Many of the black people that were not in those towns were treated like crap. It is great to talk about a small minority that did well but when most aren't than the rules have to change.

Ever heard of POJ? maybe you are too new of a member to know about his comments about black wall street.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Aww that was awfully sweet of you, I'll be sure to let her know but she's the exception to the rule. I prefer homely and tomboy women.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

She's stunning. I thought it was really cool that portrait you had done for her and it was really good work but the truth is it didn't really hold a candle to her.

7. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

They were relatively successful for their time period, though.Let's not forget that these Black towns were thriving during the early 1900's and obviously predated Oprah.Let's not also forget that most of these towns were literally burned down by Whites,too.So their fate was no different than what happened to other Blacks during that time.I never heard of POJ either.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If BW could control what BM considered attractive Leslie Jones and other manly looking dyke bitches would be considered top-shelf :smt043

9. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Real talk, why do you white people do this? I hate this incredibly fake shit.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

They do it to each other too. I think it's some sortof fake 1/2 ass smile. But it looks more like they feel sorry for you or their are embarrassed or something.

To me it looks like "I'm constipated and can't be bothered to say Hello"

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Nothing irks me more than seeing someone you see on a regular basis and they don't speak in passing. When people do that shit to me I make a point to say something and look them directly in their face...

As for the fake smiles and random strangers, I don't really take offense. I see people like that as miserable in general or just maybe shy... I smile politely and speak occasionally.

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I tried the mac'n'cheetos and they taste really good.

13. 4north1side2

You know what, that doesn't bother me as much. Like at work, you see these people every single day you get tired of saying hello especially when it leads to nothing. I hate when I fuck up and say hey to a person who doesn't say hi back tho lol

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Sometimes people are tired. also what the heck can you say in a couple of seconds of passing by?? You already said hi for the day

15. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

So since you're White, you're confirming this is a fake smile? That's what my Spidey senses tell me but I also figured since White people usually have thin ass lips, this was almost natural for them.lmao

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Welcome to New York lol

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Sorry...I don't fit in that category. I don't have thin lips and I don't like thin lips.

It's definitely a fake thing. But it is sortof like how some people do the head nod.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

awww great - I didn't need to know that :smt043

19. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Tbh, I just refer to any pair of lips thinner than mine as "thin".lol

20. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lol I can't imagine someone not saying hello to your handsome face :) aww lol

If it's someone you see all the time, geez nod ya head or something. If you see me more than once, throw some money... Lol

I was more referring to the people I work for who are fake as hell speaking one day and making convo like they give a crap what's going on in your life then a few days later just walk past without ackniwledgement at all. If you are forcing yourself to speak to me one day, please spare me and we don't have to speak at all.

Lol I remember being driven around New York and was scared to death with people floating thru the lanes, honking and hand gestures let alone walking in New York City among the mass crowds and rude people lol

Maybe I'm in my feelings too much? Lol