Woman spank kids for stealing but she goes to jail

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove8, Jun 24, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

And there you go. Everyone wants to blame someone else. Take responsibility, be proactive, DO YOUR JOB!

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Yes.

Most of those prisoners where spanked and/or beaten too - it really worked well with them, didn't it.

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Love that post

[​IMG]

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Word. I can't speak for everyone else, but I got ass whoopings from my mom when I was a kid and I turned out fine.

5. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

A lot of them mofos be lying about being raped, fondled and beaten just to try to justify why they ended up where they did. They are just looking for a sympathy and a way to get out. Spanking declined about 20-30 years ago. Do you see a decline in the prison population?

....and studies that justified that spanking was wrong was done before the current movement. Basically, it was used to move towards "not spanking" but the results of the two ideologies has never been compared. Like I said, I ran through a list of stuff that never happened before. People will want to blame it on changing times. Yes, times are changing, parents are changing and rules are changing. However, no one is pointing out positive shifts in the changes that we've made.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Well in thus case , it did not work.

Spanking alone doesn't work

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Unruly kids these days, would be hip to know the one thing that to them is greater than the parents; call the the Division of Children and Families. They will come by to investigate the abuse and take the children out of that home. My late older brother was once a child abuse investigator. He had placed a lot of children in foster care and had the abusers arrested.

As I had mentioned before, when I was a correctional officer, the inmates told me that if they had a father who would beat their asses for doing wrong, they wouldn't be in prison for the crimes they committed.

Disciplining a child is like walking on a thin line. It's easy to fall off.

But children have to understand that God gave them parents for a reason..

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

There

10. K

K Well-Known Member

But we live in a society that is increasingly devaluing the importance of a father in the home. I hear women say it all the time too - I'm not looking for a father for my kids....blah blah blah....they just want someone for themselves. People are having kids cause they feel like it and not concerned with the lack of family those children are born into.

Of course there are those who do it all the "right" way and things happen in life and it doesn't go the way they had planned. But then we need to do what it takes to fill those gaps. Encourage the father's to be involved, if that's not possible, then make sure there are strong men in the children's lives who can mentor them and show by example. ALL children need to know capable men and women who can show them the ways to be successful in life.

One of the biggest problems going on is that the children out there doing all sorts of crap are just modeling the shit they are seeing at home.

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Father's are important in the household, especially when raising young boys.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There you go goodlove. She must be making this up right? :smt043

13. K

K Well-Known Member

No sorry.....

Girls need their father's as much as boys do.

ALL children deserve a mother and a father.

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Hey jack ass I made threads about that. Dumb ass.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

We also have men who believe (in this forum) that's all the woman's fault for getting pregnant thus don't believe there are partly responsible.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hahaha. You mad?

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Naw just pointing out facts...sellout

Aaww. I get it. You got momma issues

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member