#German lives matter??

Discussion in 'In the News' started by MrT, Jan 5, 2016.

1. MrT

MrT Member

2. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Germany has taken in 800,000 + people. Also according to that report only 80 men sexually assaulted people the majority of cases were assaults and robbery. The headline 10,000 sexually assault is absurd. Also with the shitty conditions migrants get in some cases tents in the middle of nowhere in the freezing cold its a surprise crime sprees aren't worse.

Also some of the attackers for all everyone knows could in fact be born and raised in Germany and have nothing to do with the migrants at all. Both Sweden and Germany were not really thinking things through at all. Both made public statements guaranteeing that anyone from Syria could be granted a refugee visa and created a giant black market for fake Syrian passports and made a refugee crisis into an even worse situation.

Comparing this to black lives matter is absurd. The german and European media actually reacted to this. Whilst in the USA black 12 year olds can get shot for having a toy gun, but white men operating a federal building vowing to kill are not negotiated with. (It used to be police would shoot black people and then there would be no media coverage.)

3. MrT

MrT Member

I never said it was the recent migrants, (how can we say it isn't tho?) plus the reports and there are more details coming out because the police covered it up the fist few days.
    but it was gangs of men up to 1000...

white, and Asian kids get shot too, and Japanese tourists as well! thats because Americas guns are out of control, don't forget 12 year olds there also have REAL guns, making the cops trigger happy.

not absurd at all women cant walk in there own town on NYE an agenda is an agenda and thats what hashtag is all about

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I think what suprised and shocked people is that there was complete disorder , with so many peoiple on the square. .
    Women coming from the train station were deliberately groped by these men who were not speaking German and who looked Arabic.
    And some were raped. How can this happen in public ?
    And now we hear that the police did not intervene quickly enough.

There has been so many immigrants arriving in Europe. Mostly young men. After a few months thet are frustrated as they are alone and they dont have any female company.

5. sarah23

I would not compare it to Black lives matter. In the latter case we are talking about the regulsr shooting of black men by the police.
    This is about how German women are being targeted by foreign men for sexual abuse.
    But yers more like Tahir Square in Cairo when the female journalist was sexually assaulted.

6. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

This is pretty much the "red blooded" American fear that immigrants would come into this country doing the same or similar thing.I agree this doesn't compare to the #blacklivesmatter movement since, for starters, the German police are pursuing these suspects and the german media reacted to this.

7. sarah23

The German and indeed European media has reacted. But slowly.
    And the police seemed powerless as there were so many young men in the square.
    Just like in Tahir Square, women werre raped and nobody was able or willing to stop it.
    But the fact that so many women were also groped by men seems to be not an issue.

8. sarah23

I am suprised and disappointed that this news has not provoked a bigger reaction from the forum.

9. MrT

MrT Member

sadly I`m not surprised at all:smt086 there will be people here looking at ways of defending this.
    The BLM campaign may be different but there are other ways it differs, the BLM brought many white people out in support of this, disgusted at the police and there actions, albeit some of them not all.

where are the African and Arab communities coming out in support of these women? condemning these mens actions? silence! always has been from these communities when this happens!

btw Britain had a far worse case of 100`s of pre-teen and teen girls regularly raped by many men from Arab communities, the police covered that up! so that is the same as BLM...where is the Preteen girls lives matter #?

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

What are you doing about it other than blabbering for the sake of blabbering?

11. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

This story is horrible and I feel for the victims. I really hope the US does the right thing and takes these poor refugees but each time something like this happens it becomes less and less likely. It stinks.

Warning: This content is highly offensive
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0[/YOUTUBE]

12. sarah23

Its encouraging to see that women have since been demonstrating in Cologne against this violence.
    One young topless woman held up a placard saying

RESPEKTIERT UNS !
    WIR SIND,
    KEIN FREIWILD
    SELBST WENN WIR
    NACKT SIND !!

Translated as
    "Respect us !
    We are no fair game,
    even when we are naked !!!

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Keep your shirt on.lol

People have an issue with turning this incident into a movement because there's a tendency to imply this is a problem with being Arab or African.

If you're from an extremely conservative and traditional African or Arab country, you simply are not ready for the culture shock of moving to a Western country without some kind of assimilation period.

Otherwise from the outside it looks like a teen boy's sex fantasy where anything goes.

Bringing in thousands upon thousands of refugees at one time only contributes to the problem.

We've never had anything like this happen in the U.S., but foreign born young boys and men shouldn't have to be told don't sexually assault the women in your newly adopted country.

IMO many immigrants nowadays don't feel any sense of gratitude or humility about their host countries, and many outwardly have contempt or disrespect for their new nations.

When you come from places where there's outward hatred for the West and many times it's taught in mosques, you're going to have problems.

Young men in particular have to be handled differently from young women.

If you don't have positive outlets like employment, school or the military to join when these boys come into the country, it's just going to create the conditions where things like this are going to happen.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You are so way off its sad.

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You always make so much darn sense. Lol :heart: Great post.

16. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Very little was reported in the UK when these incidents actually happened in Cologne, I heard it on Heart Radio (crappy radio station lol) and I did look out for it on the news that day but nothing came up at the time, which I thought was really odd.

The trouble you have is they are making a Beeline for places like Germany because they are much more friendly policy wise towards immigrants.
    I can't help but think that open boarders in the Union no longer work and the schengen agreement needs to be on hold although not entirely ripped up forever.
    Reinstate border controls and then the relentless flood of refugees will stabilise somewhat. Plus I imagine when the weather lightens up we will see more people making the journey through to northern Europe again and I'm not sure the favoured areas in Europe can cope with another year of numbers such as last year.

Not saying we should wash our hands but everytime I see the misery on these refugees faces and then the ensuing chaos of mass movement, I wonder what are we all actually doing.
    We should be collaborating at the entrance points into Europe sending personnel, Armed forces and government representation to these points (all of us) and processing these people within weeks not left to rot in shanty towns or just allowed free access.
    I also think adults with children ( 17s or under) should be given priority over others.

One thing i hate seeing is unaccompanied children suffering in camps in Calais how is this allowed to go on in the public view, why aren't these children under the control of french authorities?

When Unaccompanied children enter the UK through Dover Port or Eurotunnel they are taken into the care of Kent County Council and homed in suitable accommodation around 2000 a year but last years figures aren't in yet and I have noticed a lot of advertisement in my area for new foster carers to take on Children seeking asylum. Because Kent is the local authority that received them that makes Kent council tax payers (of which i am one) responsible for these children and if we have to move them to another local authority then Kent has to pay for the upkeep of these children indefinitely.

I have a cousin that is a social worker in Dover and deals with these kids and an Aunt who deals with fostering and adoption services in Kent and I can tell you that as much as our services are pressured by such kids it would never be allowed to just allow these children to just wander off.
    Why aren't these kids taken into care in the other countries they have moved through? especially when they are obviously under 12 and stay as long as they do in places like Calais?

We have messed up as a Union this should be something where we band together at the start of trouble, not leaving places like Greece to fend for themselves.
    It's so stupid and just brings more problems for the rest of us later, don't know why we have a union if we aren't going to pull together.

I think Germany is going to punish Merkel for this and you might find some pretty extreme voting going on soon for them as a country. Truth is even the most amicable citizen will react to this in some way.

Edit
    Just noticed that a protest against these attacks have turned violent and that Merkel is also proposing tougher deportation rules for migrants.

17. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Rich Arab countries l should step in and take in their Brethren.

18. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Yep a lot of discussion turning to that on talk radio here, the Gulf countries are taking in nothing compared to other surrounding countries and they are already islamised so I don't understand why this isn't happening or is it them being sensible and not wishing to destabilise their own countries with foreign islamists.
    Not a lot being said by our lot though, because of our close financial/friendship relationship with the Saudi's :neutral:
    I think the US are big pals as well so it's not just us, but the UK is probably the biggest buddies with them.

19. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

If you want to push this agenda without getting put on ignore by the entire forum, you need to be a bit more subtle than this bruh.

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They don't want to destabilize their countries with foreign islamist... but they want everybody else to do so.

We see that here with the illegals from mexico.

They want ours to be theirs and theirs to be theirs.