NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It took me a while to get that reference but now that I have....:smt005

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The Superbowl commercial stinks. They really stink this year. These whipper-snappers couldn't pee pee after drinking 20 Fallon's of water

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

They should've booked mc hammer.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Would've been interesting :smt043 :smt043

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

Hammer can entertain. Let's not forget...

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I vote for Morris Day & The Time:p

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

What!!! hallelujah!!!

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I'm just going to quote myself:p you see the MVP in that picture:smt066

9. Since1980

That's what you get for shutting us out, Panthers. And it's great to see Peyton Manning go out on top.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Peyton Manning played terribly, but a win is a win. I'm pretty sure this is it for him.

On the other side, this loss is only going to make the Panthers hungrier.

Next season is going to be very interesting.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah....they got shut down

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]wmUdpQljwE4[/YOUTUBE]

This guy published this video Dec 7 2015 and predicted everything that would happen.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I hope you're enjoying your team's victory in SB 50! I guessed wrong as I really thought Carolina would win. I was right in that I was certain that it was going to be a serious battle. I'm really happy for Peyton to get another ring and go out on top. Now, both he and Eli have 2 rings.

Sadly... While it's understandable that the Panthers would be disappointed... As the leader of the team, Cam didn't help his cause in being able to lose gracefully.

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

That was a pretty boring game, all the way around.

The commercials sucked, for the most part. Not many memorable or funny ones.

The game wasn't exciting. A defensive game is good, but there's something to be said for being TOO defensive. LOL. A couple of flashy TDs by either team would have been nice.

That being said, congrats to the Broncos and Peyton Manning. I am still in utter shock that they won.

The Panthers were doing all the correct things all season, but yesterday, they just looked completely out of their league. I couldn't believe how badly their offense played. They just looked so lost, and completely outcoached.

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I agree the game was boring. No suspense, no nail-biting. And great SB commercials seem to be a thing of the past. :-(

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Halftime was horrible

17. Since1980

I didn't watch any of it until the last two minutes. It looks like I didn't miss much of anything. Now would be a great time for Manning to retire.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah he needs to let it go.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I was anxious and paced the entire game...total nail biter for a Broncos fan...there was so much hype surrounding Cam Newton two weeks prior to the game...everytime Carolina got the ball I held my breath...

the commercials were terrible...I was hoping for a puppy commercial from Budweiser...

Lady Gaga was amazing!

Half Time was lack luster...they should have gotten Adele...

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

It wasn't that bad compared to others. Unless you're looking for singers who can't sing outside the studio and wardrobe malfunctions.