UCLA Study: Women want bad boys to knock them up, nice guys to raise the babies

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Feb 8, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Be "nice" to women in 2016 brehs

Here's the study:

http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf

Cliff notes

Across all cultures, women deploy a dualistic sexual strategy: Coupling (simps) and Dual Mating (thugs/bad boys)

Coupling (simps), meaning the formation of a long-term 'monogamous' relationship with a provider, is necessitated by human infants requiring long years of high resource expenditure before they are independent.

Evidence indicates that for the purpose of Coupling (simps), women seek out men that display characteristics like ability to provide (simps), kindness and reliability. When selection is constrained, women will prioritize the ability to provide (simps).

Women will display Commitment Skepticism (shyt testing and comfort testing) with their Coupling partner (simps), requesting a variety of displays on his part (failed shyt tests) to gaurantee he'll be willing to commit once they have coupled (and she's likely pregnant). This is because a wrong investment on the woman's part would prove disastrous for her, leaving her without her Coupling mate's resources (simps).

Dual Mating (thugs/bad boys) is a strategy in which women seek to reproduce with men offering better genes (thugs/bad boys) than their Coupling partner (simps), while retaining the commitment (simps) of the Coupling partner

Women are specifically drawn to Dual Mating during the fertile phase of the ovulatory cycle, and women in long-term relationships display a larger attraction to Dual Mating than otherwise :mjlol:

For dual mating, women prefer men with the following (thugs/bad boys) characteristics: body and facial symmetry, facial masculinity (large jaw, prominent brow), dominance, deeper voice, physical size (in relation to their partner)

Evidence of Dual Mating is the adaptation to sperm competition (the relatively large-sized testes in men follow the pattern in other primates of larger testes = more sperm competition), the commonality of extrapair mating (cheating, with around 20% of women admitting to at least one lifetime instance), and the development of jealousy (which isnot ubiquitous among primates) in males, including to the point of violence

Conclusion:

Y'all dudes better start requesting DNA tests when you your child is born regardless if you suspect infidelity or not. Up to 30% men of married men are caring for children that aren't even theirs and don't even know it.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Mommas baby daddy's maybe

3. biosnex

biosnex Member

Y'all dudes better start requesting DNA tests when you your child is born regardless if you suspect infidelity or not. Up to 30% men of married men are caring for children that aren't even theirs and don't even know it.

Definitely food for thought...!

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Wise words, especially when you have some who feel that paternity testing is "anti-feminist" per the article below... scary stuff out there men.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2010/10/whos-the-daddy/

5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

No, this can't be right. Woman only cheat when you don't give them attention. Next they'll tell me the moon landing was real and Elvis is dead.

[​IMG]

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]eIbNoGm2sz0[/YOUTUBE]

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

*slow blink* What the hell did I just read? I really need to get out more because I know so few people who actually live/mate like that.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The above pertains mostly to black chicks, you're fine

The "across all cultures" bit was a stab at political correctness

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I would not make that assumption, look at the article I posted, it is from England.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Because they don't have sistas trying to palm off the rude bwoys' kids on simp beta males in England or anything

11. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Goodlove, come over and respond at this! :smt042

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt017 I was thinking the same thing...who has time for all that craziness

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I've known this for the past 5 years.Now, they conducted studies to prove it.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

When a man is trying to commit suicide no need to try to murder him

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Women whose jobs require them to travel constantly, that's just one category.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

LOL, I'm not sure if you really believe what you just wrote or you're trying to placate women in this forum.

The truth is, there are lots of white, asian, latin, etc ho's that will pull this type of BS tactic.
    It's definitely not just mostly a black chick thing.

18. Saint

Saint Member

Simpin' ain't easy...

19. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

LOL, this is too much.

20. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

LMAO