Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

lol just trying to make an honest living :twisted:

2. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Here's some advice for some of you brothers that are trying to meet women on dating websites, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. If you are trying to meet women then you need to talk to women EVERYWHERE you go.

3. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

so I got to get on POF and OK and XYZ to get your digits?

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Nope! Shoot me an email and I'll give you my digits ;-)

5. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I haven't been on an online dating site since I joined this forum last April. Been having too much fun with ya'll.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That method doesn't work for all men. Some don't have the attributes that'll shine in a cold call type of situation if you will.

7. The Dark King

Woman please who you trying to kid they're probably lined up around the corner just to take out your trash unless you're totally bat shit lol

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The downside is that many women are tired of being 'talked to' by men they have no desire to be with

Coulda sworn I seen an article about online dating and the crazy amount of responses women have to sift through

9. The Dark King

God forbid they actually take the lead and talk to a man they're interested in. Unfortunately the prettier ones (or those who think they're pretty) don't feel like they should have to.
    The one thing I really think messes them up is a guy who meets their "standards" (however unrealistic) will approach them but just to bang them out and then they think this the kind of guy they can have if they alter a few things.
    Men and women need to get real and knock off all this fantastic romance bs. There are amazing ass people out there to share love with but love isn't restricted to ridiculous superficial parameters but unfortunately these dumb fucks will continue to view that shit like Amazon for dating and thing they can order the person they want.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

The problem is there are too many square ass men in this world who don't know how to talk to women and they're like cavemen with their approach. Also, they really don't genuinely enjoy talking to women. I love women and I love talking to them. It makes me happy when I can put a smile on a woman's face without even trying to actually get her. I can catch a woman by accident! Lol

They don't have any confidence and they need to go get help. :lol:

11. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Man you gotta stop being so damn bitter bruh lol. Do you attract gold diggers because it sounds like it.

12. The Dark King

Not even slightly bitter but I take the time to pay attention not only to my situation because I've posted women I've been with and they're all pretty, well educated, cool women but doesn't mean I don't see other men and women struggling. Doesn't mean I don't see why.

13. The Dark King

Oh God that confidence bs again lol
    If you're 5'5 with a menial job and no car all the confidence on planet earth won't help

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I believe this is the appropriate time to use the word 'delusional'

Either that or he's right and ur just a bitter Gary Coleman

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol You are crazy if you think that, you gotta have that confidence in yourself to accomplish anything. Also, If he has some GAME and knows how to deal with women then he can even catch him a supermodel type even with his shortcomings. If that dude talks to 1,000 attractive women he will catch some of them.

Oh ok got u

16. The Dark King

There are clear markers for success but acting like the physical doesn't matter or circumstances don't matter is ridiculous. Next you're gonna tell me race has no impact on success?

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

The outernet lol

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Who u gonna believe

Countless studies conducted by research institutions or 'bro science'

19. The Dark King

lmao can't refute bro science yo

20. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Well race can hinder your success but it is up to you to fight it and not use it as an excuse to keep you from being successful. No excuse zone over here TDK so miss me with that bullshit lol