NO EXCUSES!!!!

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by The Dark King, Nov 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If this guy can do it you can do it. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!1

[YOUTUBE]Ja9BFx5Mhqo[/YOUTUBE]

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That choked me!
    Thank you for posting!

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

emphasis on YOU

:p

in other news, a few of the women where I work are losing weight. It's like out of nowhere, they're motivated to shed the extra pounds.

nothing quite as astounding as the video, but inspiring nonetheless

now if only we could get some of the male coworkers to do the same

:-?

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Excellent.

5. The Dark King

Negro I've never been close to that big lol but it does make all my excuses about not running a marathon totally disappear.

I think most people are starting to catch up to the European way of thinking when it comes to fitness and being healthy. Thank God.

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

7. The Dark King

Dude just pulled my card. Taking my fat ass to the gym right now.

[YOUTUBE]obdd31Q9PqA[/YOUTUBE]

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Not everyone's cutout to be an athlete, a worker and a scholar

as long as you're happy, keep doin what u do

:)

9. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

I don't find that Europe is more health or fitness oriented than the U.S., by many measures, the number of gyms, the media attention to the fitness and health, the money spent on weight loss among other factors.

I do see that there're cultural differences, innate, to life, that result in less obesity, better nutritional health and some improvement in fitness, including significantly fewer fast food restaurants and fast food, smaller portion sizes, fewer processed foods and foods fortified with sugar and salt, daily life that includes greater activities like walking to markets, to rail stations and venues of all sorts, etc.

10. z

z Well-Known Member

TRUTH.

11. Ymra

Ymra New Member

yeah...the "as long as you are happy" is the reason so many of us are over weight, and I don't think we are all that HAPPY. I think we are content, and lazy. And both of these are easier than W.O.R.K.

12. The Dark King

Actually for me I'm happier when I know that I'm working hard. Being lazy never makes me content it makes me depressed and that's the main reason most people stay overweight. They are too depressed and defeatist to do anything about it.
    I'd rather work HARD

13. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Depression is the least of the problems with those who're overweight. I'm not saying that people don't get depressed. People are depressed for all kinds of reasons including, not having the job they desire, not having the money they desire, or the woman or man they desire. The common denominator is that all of those are self-imposed issue created by one or a combination of factors such as, a lack of knowledge, desire, discipline, aptitude or ineptness. Dealing with weight is most often no different.

14. Athena

Athena New Member

Henry Gizmo Williams of the CFL works out at my gym. Just saw him this morning and he completely inspires me. He's 49 years young and still looks like a super-star. No excuses to not be in good shape!
    [​IMG]

What he looks like today: (totally awesome)
    [​IMG]

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

definitely makes me feel good, as I hit 30

looking good and being athletic is a druggggg

now if only older guys still competed in sports.....

16. The Dark King

Great post. Thanks. I started my triathalon training this week and I need to stay motivated. Especially the diet portion. I think I might need detox but thanks for the hope love.

17. Athena

Athena New Member

Nice, a tri! I also am a fan of detox (if done well). Good luck DK and kick some tri butt!!

18. The Dark King

Just came across this video

[YOUTUBE]BziMwOc1R68[/YOUTUBE]

19. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I wish I had that upper body strength, :)
    If only there was a way to make sign language a workout :lol:

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

?????/ what are you talking about ?