Germans Rise Up Against Islamization

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 13, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I do not think an immigrant must agree to become like the people in a host country. Freedom of conscience and expression are supposed to be fundamental to the freedoms supposedly guaranteed by Western "enlightened" society. An immigrant owes it to a nation to respect its laws, period. As long as they respect those laws and norms they are free to be as religious or secular as they choose. Christians are free to be as extreme and oppressive in their religious expressions without question but Muslims are expected to be secular and liberal? That sounds like a double standard.

I am not sure this is as prevalent in Europe as the US, but this nation is full of Christian sects that oppress women and children and subject them to the tyranny of male patriarchy without anyone blinking an eye. I don't care if someone fetishizes whichever Semitic shepherd cult (or any other cult) that floats their boat. My only concern is that they respect the law and individual autonomy to not force those ideas on anyone else.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Certainly one has the right to practice their religion.

3. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

[YOUTUBE]BWf-eARnf6U[/YOUTUBE]

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

There has been anti immigrant protests in Rome also recently.
    Italy is on the frontlire for arriving immigrants from Africa and Middle East because of its proximity to Africa.
    Italy often sees itself as not being helped by the European Union, in its efforts to deal with this influx of immigrants.
    So we can understand why Italians may protest.
    But these protests always include extreme right wing people who are are totally against non white people. They are even against black people born in Europe. They see everything in terms of colour.

5. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

The Western World is dying. With it's low birth rate (affinity for abortions) the third world in time will move in as they are currently doing and with their higher birth rates will conquer the western world. France is already gone, as will much of Europe. Here in America the Mexicans will reclaim Texas, New Mexico. Nevada, California, and Arizona (the browning of the United States). The Germans know all too well that unrestricted immigration is dooming the western world.