who is closing the wealth gap the fastest?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Feb 28, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I seen this earlier...then I removed myself from 'news' articles for a while...shits depressing

It's more of that asian model minority crap versus the 'inferior' ones

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what do u mean?

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Nothing apparently

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

huh

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The model minority bs is another excuse to treat people who don't "measure up" like garbage.
    Why can't yall be more like Asians? They come over here and thrive why can't you who have already been here do the same.
    Harsh conditions usually breed smart and capable people ie Russians Jews etc
    The major difference here is there isn't a culture both social and legislative that works overtime on keeping a section of the population down. Unfortunately that's the curse of diversity.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Forget wishin I were white...I wish I was asian

:p

8. The Dark King

The machines will take over soon enough and you'll just be another meat bag lol

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Asians outnumber any ethnicity in the world. And the way they pursue colleges, especially the "good" colleges and grad school, its unlike any other ethnic group.

You can find a "Chinatown" in any major metropolitan city of North America. You can even find one in Milan or Rome. They're about that life.

IMO, It all comes down to two things: Higher education (particularly science based) and Investments.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Bow down to your new asian overlords

14. The Dark King

Work ethic as well but they also don't deal with same level of oppression in terms of education as other groups

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I broke your legs, so how come you can't run fast

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Better get yourself an Asian girl, fam.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No doubt....I need all the help I can get when the new world order takes over

18. The Dark King

Also notice they only started calling us lazy when we stopped working for free
    Before that our work ethic was so crazy they were willing to travel for months by boats to get us

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Here's the deal that you won't get unless you talk to the Chinese.
    I assume most of the asians are chinese. A degree in china is not worth much. You could be a doctor over there and still make as much as a factory worker. If you know that and weigh in that the USA is more likely to give you better pay, then where are you going?

Another factor is the pollution. It is so polluted in areas of china that you can not see the sun. There are so many factors as to why a person from china would come over here as oppose to staying in china. This is basically what leads to the "smart" stereotype even though when you compare a black, white, anything else with the same degree and background...it is often similar scores.

It is not uncommon in Houston to see people from china wearing:
    [​IMG]

That's because of the pollution in china and being use to people doing that. I didn't get any of this until I started talking to quite a few chinese natives.

We as americans take for granted a lot of things. Can you honestly think of a time that it was so polluted that you couldn't see the sun? People get cancer from the pollution real easy.

There's also the population and lack of land. The chinese only have the south east to expand on. Over here, you have quite a bit of land. Over there, you can have only one baby. Over here as many as you want. Over there, the government runs like NYC in some cases. You can't own the land... over you can own it but there are rules to follow in theory before the government can take it from you.

You start seeing how someone who is chinese lives and you start to see why they come over here and get a degree.

The Struggle is real in the USA but It ain't nothing like china.

You'd get a degree and move too if you were in the same situation.