Alfonso Ribeiro and Wife Expecting Second Child

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TheUtopian, Oct 28, 2014.

1. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

That was my point. A guy of any race who is famous can be with the woman of his choice. It doesn't matter how nerdy he is.

Tiger Woods had a billion dollars at one point. Do you think most women cared he was dorky? Elin may have loved suave guys, but for Tiger she may have made an exception. Do you think black women are any different? I don't.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is true. If you look at Criminal Minds, Dr. Spencer Reid is the megamind of the BAU team and Derrick Morgan is the muscle. Have you noticed, if you watch any episode, that while each member of the team has a lot to bring to the table, that there is no hostility or jealousy among them(maybe a little flirtation among Morgan and Garcia, but it will not happen since the Bureau prohibits agents dating agents)? Morgan would probably be the biggest player in the FBI. But what if the roles were reversed? What if Reid was the physically aggressive agent and Morgan was the megamind? Well, it would look rather funny to see actor Matthew Gray Gubler acting as suave as Morgan and Morgan be as mentally on point. If it were so, would that still get Morgan the women? Hard to say since Reid's intellect is both attractive and a little off-putting since Reid has degrees as long as Morgan's muscled arms.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think that everyone has that exception that breaks their own rules. But, some people, women in particular, want a guy that they can be proud of. The guy does not have to be "Hollywood Handsome", just a guy who can love them and take care of them in the long run. But looks are part of the attraction. And it is attraction that wins every time.

Money also helps in this regard, too. When it comes to money, looks are overlooked.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

As a whole bw are notorious for making bad decisions. Too many grown ass women love swag over substance and then wonder why their kids have a dead beat dad

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I can be nerdy at times but bw where I work have still shown plenty of interest

Mind you most of them are college educated to some degree..that may be a factor

I don't walk with a gangsta lean or go out of my way to act black. I also have a tendency to 'sound white' although I have been working on adding more bass to my voice

It's funny tho...u really don't understand how you sound until you hear a recording of yourself, lol

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Negro you're over 6ft and athletic you get a pass. Just like that one Jeremy Lin kid who can break everyone's ankles or an Eminem eating up every MC there are allowances and exceptions lol

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Im just saying

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL @ Mr. Pecs

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Tiger was never "dorky." Always good looking and accomplished, poised on the golf course

Sistas didn't pay any attention to him at all until all his hoes came out and they complained that none were black

Nice try

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I dunno about that one. Tiger always looked pretty dorky to me, until he turned on the weightlifting.