Jessie J & Luke James

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by chamber, Nov 5, 2014.

1. chamber

chamber Active Member

[YOUTUBE]/LCnDCCG8As4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]/qMxX-QOV9tI[/YOUTUBE]

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

^ Agreed.

And the guy is a rapper, I'm assuming?

4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Luke James Boyd, better known as Luke James, is an American singer-songwriter. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, he began his musical career singing background for R&B artist Tyrese and later writing songs for recording artists such as Chris Brown, Britney Spears, Keri Hilson and Justin Bieber. Under the management of record producer Danja, James released his first mixtape, #Luke, in 2011. The mixtape's critically acclaimed single "I Want You" earned him a Best R&B Performance nomination at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards. Like the first project, he released his second mixtape, Whispers in the Dark, as a free music download in 2012. His self-titled debut studio album was released on September 23, 2014.[1]

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Jessie made her official red carpet debut with new boyfriend Luke Shaw.

On Sunday, the couple stole attention from some of the recording industry's biggest stars as they stepped out at the AMAs hand-in-hand...

[​IMG]

Earlier this month, Jessie shared details of their romance with fans after naming Luke as her 'Monday morning crush' on Twitter.

She said: ‘My first ever official #mcm. My man. My crush. My Monday morning. So it's only right.’

Referring to James during an appearance on Loose Women, she said: He’s an artist from New Orleans. I met him in New York. He’s amazing. He’s a singer-songwriter.

'It was in the papers that he’s a rapper - he’s not a rapper, he’s a singer. He’s incredible. I’m really happy.'

Jessie, who recently relocated from the UK to the US is also navigating the challenges of being in a relationship with such busy schedules.

'Teamwork makes the dream work. Whenever I have time off or he has time off,' she said.

6. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

(in my hater voice) "he ain't hittin that right!"

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Her reply: "Hell yes he is!"

:p

8. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Lol. Nah uh! No backsies for infinity!

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Two of the biggest A-list singers are dating bm. That says a lot

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Of course they get immediately labeled as trash or whores with daddy issues for doing so

And god forbid they do an interview like kendra, where she's asked why she prefers bm

It actually shows they go beyond the money, which is another supposed reason for dating bm that gets thrown out there...and well that REALLY gets people riled up

Hell any video showing white women detailing non sexual/non financial reasons for dating black gets people butthurt

11. The Dark King

George Lopez asked the same fucked up question which is why I don't give that mofo any attention anymore.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Asking people why they prefer bm is a fucked up question?

I guess it depends on who says it and how they come across

In Kendra's case she was on a black show with a female host, who wasn't interrogating or persecuting her

It was more 'welcome to the family' instead of 'eww how could you'

13. The Dark King

Fam no one ever questions why women like hispanic men aka Latin lovers or Italians or any other group of men but liking bm always raises an eyebrow. And when other men prefer bw no one says a thing its just us

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm fairly certain that if you used google, ud see cases of people being asked or asserting their preferences for (insert any type) guys/women

But I'll stop feeding into you nonsense

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Them legs, tho. Legs is banging. Grill, not so much. But, she is super talented. However, she needs better songs. I got her album (CD, download, WTF ever it's called these days) and with the exception of two or three stand out tracks, the rest was mediocre at best.

I think she's falling into the Christina Aguilera trap of relying so much on her powerful vocals that the quality of the songs become secondary. Forgetful hooks. Competent, but uninspired production. She could take a cue from Adele. Powerful vocals matched with great songs that complimented her ability. She could and should be a lot bigger than she is.

16. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

It wasn't that long ago that Jessie J "came out" as being straight, after years of being Bisexual. Many people over here thought the bi thing was a cover up for her really being a lesbian.

17. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

What he said.

18. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Lopez said a mexican woman with a BM should be stomped in the streets.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well I'll be damned

It's always the men promoting violence in these situations

Makes you wonder

20. The Dark King

So happy dude has fell off what a vile piece of shit