Robert Griffin III Marries Rebecca Liddicoat

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Tamstrong, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Unless he's been cheating or treating her badly in other ways I don't think shes going anywhere.Even when he loses his starting position he still probably has 4-5 years left as a 1-2 million a year back up QB imo.I haven't read anything about him spending foolishly on bling and other dumb shit.He doesn't have 10 kids with 18 years of child support.He's smart and has a Baylor degree so he should be smart enough to manage his money wisely.

When he leaves the league he will still probably be a multimillionaire brother with a Baylor degree.I don't think she's going anywhere but if she does he wont have a problem finding another women.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Robert Griffin III should be fine. There's nothing to worry about.

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I agree.A lot of people want the brother to fail on the field and at home though.

4. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

RG will do ok. He has a good woman at his side. For a black man like RG half of life's battle is solved for him so long he treats her right and respect the woman.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Half his battle is solved because he has a good woman? How long have you guys been friends?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

RG3 is going to have problems like all of us, both professionally and personally. Everyone will rise and fall. Whether or not one decides to get up and rise again is up to them. Being that he and his wife had known each other long before they married, we don't know their marriage. And we shouldn't unless they decide to share those details.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Damn....

10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Getting married when your career is just starting and making millions is ridiculous. At least wait until you retire. There are going to be so many hot chicks coming on to him. I doubt he is like Tiger Woods but you can only resist so much.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Rg3 ....the only friend he has is his wife

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Did you hear him during his press conf last week? I wouldn't be his friend either lol

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I did nt see it but i heard about it. Hes a real douche bag

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What fucks up most athletes financially is having multiple kids with multiple women, like Adrian Peterson(I think six different kids by six different women!!:smt018...he'll be almost broke when he retires paying out all that child support.)

Staying married and no kids out of wedlock is still a good deal for most pro ballers.

Ideally, being single is better but the chances are greater you'll have a bunch of baby-mommas.:smt085

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Sad

I had high hopes for him

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He will flame out soon

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I did too. I've been disappointed lately not only with his play but with the way he's handling things too. It's sad.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I saw part of it. I think he was instructed to answer the way he did.

19. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

You mofo's are some hater's. Must have had some bad relationships to think a girl is only into a dude for money. Show some faith young brothas....

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol if you think it doesn't effect the relationship you haven't been around long enough fam. She got with a football star. It's part of the allure that lead her to fall for him. Its no coincidence that when men lose a job they more than likely lose their women too.
    No romance without finance homie.