Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Kardashians got that there chocolate fever lol

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I don't see what the fuss is all about. It just looks like two people out together and casually discussing business. Whatever that is or maybe. They probably have known each other within the past five years. Kris is a manager. If she can manage her daughters, she could manage other people. Maybe she and Corey are collaborating about managing new talents.

4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Look like business talk to me too.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Or that nubian nut is ripe for her as well G. However,we need more than just a coversation between the two. If there is some expression of love then she is considering raiding the chocolate box.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I guess, after so many years married to Bruce Jenner( I have nothing but respect for him), she wanted a little more excitement. I remember her dogging Bruce out on Keeping Up With The Kardashians after she and the girls did a photo shoot in Mexico. And then the bikini pics of her looking just as hot as her daughters. Then the tabloid rumors about her and O.J. Simpson(before his troubles) and other guys. Maybe she will have a taste of chocolate this time around, either younger or around her age(but not too old).

7. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

Kris handed down her daughters her real passion .

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Robert Kardashian is rolling in his grave lol

9. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

I think some thing

10. Soulthinker

Robert K had another woman before he passed.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Precisely.

12. FRESH

FRESH New Member

With all the black involved with Kardashians these days and all their fans, I wonder if this will help the image of IR dating at all, gets us some more numbers and backing lol

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I doubt it. The women in the Kardashian clan(with the exception of Kourtney)are just numbers in the equation. If a major A-list actress dates and marries a black man, her stock will fall.

I had thought for some time about starting a cable channel with the emphasis on the IR lifestyle. There are channels for about everything under the sun but IR(unless there is a white man with a non-white woman). I'd have to base it on the East or West coast. And make programs that promote IR and multiculturalism. Have community news programs, documentaries(not fake reality shows), game and variety shows. I think that is the way to help foster positive images of the IR lifestyle.

14. Soulthinker

True,G remember that flirtation that turned into fake IR romance between Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav? That series "Strange Love" is one big joke. On reality tv there are just a very few IR outside of the Kardashians.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol! If there's a funding source, do we just apply for IR grants?

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

With the whole IR thing I think it'll take quality over quantity to make real headway. I actually wonder if they hurt the image more than help it.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think they hurt it. Their conduct is depicted in the media as fetishistic and a function of their supposed lack of morals or their materialism or somehow a byproduct of her having a big butt. It's never about love and a real connection but "they like athletes", "she's a gold-digger", etc

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup. It ain't no Bachelor or Bachlorette. No one at home wants to see these cxouples succeed

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well you negroes had tiger woods and his wife, as wholesome champions of ir

Then he went and screwed that up by sleeping with even more white women

:shock:

Funny tho about seeing ww as gold diggers who date rich bm, when kendra is more likely making more money than hank baskett's broke ass

But he went and screwed that up by sucking tranny cock

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Strange Love was a big and entertaining joke. There are not any successful IR relationships on reality tv. There was that show about the twin brothers called The Stallionaires(who were on I Love New York). One brother got a black woman and the other got a white woman. Nothing was updated since then. Then, recently, there was The Bachelor In Paradise where one black guy there and having a grand old time. He got sent home.

Kendra On Top was good until Hank fucked up.

There has to be a documentary on the IR lifestyle, not this reality(set up)tv nonsense. It has to be real with real and sincere people who are in love with their s/o not in it for the fame which could be temporary and fleeting.