Dating advice for a Half Black/ Half Caucasian Male

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by PandasSontVictoire, Dec 22, 2014.

1. PandasSontVictoire

PandasSontVictoire New Member

First post, so if there's already a thread, my apologies.

I'm a single 34 y/o bi-racial male living in southeast GA. I have no kids, nor have I ever been married. I'm already beyond frustrated by the lack of good luck I've had with females from both races here in GA, even in Atlanta. I've seeen many interracial couples where I currently reside. However, when it comes to my personal experience, it's as if I'm from another planet. I always get the vibe that I'm expected to be "more one than the other." This isn't an assumption. I've dealt with it my whole life, even with establishing friendships. I'm also pretty good at gauging a woman's interest level. I've had way better success in Europe. However, as soon as I get back to Georgia, it's back to reality. I've been told I'm attractive and have a great personality. However, it just seems as if I'm not boyfriend material. I'm just wondering if anyone might have some advice or insight as to how to approach this. Any, and all, insight is greatly appreciated. Oh, I also welcome brutal honesty. I can take criticism very well. Thanks! :D

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm already beyond frustrated by the lack of good luck I've had with females from both races here in GA, even in Atlanta.

I've had way better success in Europe.

When I read this, I conclude something.

Date women out of the USA lol

Seriously though, I don't know how much validity you should place onto complete strangers that barely know you. The only thing I could take from your post was that you should date outside of the USA.

3. PandasSontVictoire

PandasSontVictoire New Member

Thanks for the honest reply. Much appreciated!

Yes, it seems to be the obvious answer to my issues. lol I do agree to try to not focus on the negatives, especially when it comes to complete strangers. I was just looking for any insight or experiences as it just might be something about me and not necessarily my ethnicity.

On another note, I've been frequently looking for employment in Europe. :D:cool:

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There have been quite a few posters on this site that said they haven't had much success with women in Atlanta. I'm astonished. You even said you haven't had any luck with black or white women? I'm totally blown the fuck away by that. If you see a woman eyeing you she wants to fuck pure and simple. Don't make assumptions as to whether she wants to be friends or have a relationship. Dont try to figure out what type of guy she likes. You have one fact that you should stick with: she is attracted to you. That's all you need to know. Be yourself and enjoy the moment. Many of the women in Atlanta are successful and any guy they can have a good time with inside and outside of the bedroom is a winner.

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

In Atlanta,,
    [​IMG]

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Maybe you focus too much of what YOU THINK that is expected of you. Bottom line is, you will never please everybody, no matter who you are, or where you're from. I'm originally from Europe, living in Florida for a loooong time, and I'm pretty much used to being too American for the Europeans, while too European for Americans. If you tiptoe around what you think that everyone else might like, you might not find, in your own element, someone for you, who will get YOU for who YOU are.

7. free816

free816 New Member

Let me also add, the women in Atlanta arent the norm either, something in the water down there, no idea about savannah ,, my man live your life seize the moment and beastly is 100% correct ( IMO) lol

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've never been to Atlanta. As with any new area, one has to give the area and themselves time. There is no need to rush things. Give yourself time. Be patient.

9. archangel

I heard that there are more women than men in Atlanta.

edit sorry typo

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'm definitely not going. LOL I'm not into cockfights. No woman is worth it. And sausages are for breakfast, lunch and pizzas. LOL.

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

wait is this sound advice? in at least two active threads if not more the white women here have been accused of only loving black men for the black dick...now you are telling this new guy that if a woman so much as says hello she wants to fuck him...seriously?

12. archangel

Sorry I meant to the say the reverse more women than men.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I haven't accused the women here of anything. Women like the men they like for various reasons, yet the common denominator is fucking. What I told him was for him, not for all men. It was based on his location and other facts he presented in his post that were relevant to him, and I stand by it firmly.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm not biracial, but I have been on the receiving end of the "you're not black/white enough for X racial group" follies before. Like you, I tend to date and have more success with foreign women, but have also have had some great relationships with counterculture USA-born women who don't expect me to adhere to ethnic/racial stereotypes. Just keep doing you and being comfortable in your own skin and you will increasingly draw the kind of women who are attracted to your own brand of you. It took me years to get comfortable with me, but now I wouldn't trade it for all the tea in China.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

in short be happy in who you are. its sad u have people who want to define u to make themselves feel good

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This.