Do you think this stereotype is true?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blondehunter, Nov 21, 2014.

1. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

That fat white women are the only ones that date black men b/c white men don't want them. Do you think this is true? I must admit I have seen fat white women with thin or average weight black men.

Why don't you see more thin, blond white babes with black guys? What do you think?

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Here we go again.... Take 5936

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh boy

4. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

LOL, I take it this issue has been discussed here before.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Time to rename this site Dumb Negro Theater. Do people seriously not know how to use a search feature or even think that common negative stereotypes haven't been discussed at all to death on this site??

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think we pretty much have talked about everything possible concerning interracial issues.
    You can more than likely find a thread on it. probably a huge debate about it.

I want to give you a piece of advice.
    Be careful how you make new threads. The age difference between the genders is pretty sizable. It brings about conflicts.

7. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

That's cool! I have been a member here for awhile but I don't frequent or read this site on a regular basis.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I literally face palmed myself

But at least I feel redeemed because I truly believed this dude was the second (third, fourth and fifth) coming of malikom

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm not touching that one either

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

How are you defining fat??:smt026

Come to the big city bruh, East coast. That stereotype is just that, some truth but not factual at all.

DOwn South more men in general date heavy set women. It's not just bruthas.:roll:

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

:confused:

There's a whole section on this site dedicated to Stereotypes & Myths in the Dating, Relationships & Issues area. How does anybody miss that particular area unless one is willfully doing selective browsing and choosing not to see it???:rolleyes:

That whole " I don't frequent or read this site on a regular basis" excuse......:roll:

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

smh you need to get out of Savannah playboy

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If black men stayed within their race, chances are more than good that their woman would be big to obese. Enough with the bullshit

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well ain't that Amurica

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is said that most black men like curves on their women. In Africa, some tribes believe that a big woman is considered beautiful and skinny women not so much.

It is about whatever turns a man on. Opposites attract.

I have seen many couples of many combinations where the man is average to athletic in build walking arm in arm with a woman larger than themselves. A guy I knew said that he dated big women a lot because they have sex with a guy as if it were their last. I guess at the end of the day, the guy knows this woman and knows what he likes/loves about her and accepts her regardless.
    Outsiders do not know their situation but they see that they are together.

I have seen attractive black men with thin average looking women. Again, we on the outside, do not know what the couple's relationship is like. All that is left in the end, is a lot of curiosity and speculation. This is because these people are reluctant to ask question about it because the response would be," None of your business."

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't forget now... to steal a statistical quote from Brewerychick...

"According to recent (2007) data, 63% of American bm over are overweight whereas 56% of American ww are overweight. Do the math....
    "

17. archangel

note:
    .63*(Population of american bm)<.56* (Population of American ww)

This isn't to agree with OP. it isn't a number issue but a perception issue.

a fat ww with a skinny wm is business as usual in a country where most are white(vice versa as well). You are far more likely to stand out if you don't look like the majority. This is why I think people get that perception.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL nice try but aren't there MORE American WW numerically than BM? BM are like 6-7% of the population so it follows there are more overweight WW than BM simply by being the majority

19. archangel

Yes, exactly but clearly there is no way that white men don't want them Look at the numbers. There is just not enough black men to cover that in the USA. Clear evidence that most wm are dating ww. Not new news. It is that black people stand out in the united states so the perception is seen as that.

unfortunate part of being a minority in the usa.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I know just from my sports background this stat is skewed wrong.

BM also have more lean body mass on average than WM, so while a BM who's 6'1/215# could have 10% and be ripped, based on medical height/weight charts, that man is technically overweight.

Overweight doesn't mean overfat.