You know you are in love when...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by stiletoes, Apr 24, 2011.

1. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol @ benchwarmers

well I hope they werent anything like the Raiders

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You know when you're in love when you suddenly contemplate the moments you once shared, and the still tethered, beating heart causes you to spew blood from your mouth as you reminisce about the past. Peering deep into the abyss, the hollowed heart will continue to grow.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You know you're in love when things within and around you slow to a stop and reveal things that are both familiar and totally alien to you like the petals of a rose. You feel warm and your eyes see not only the one you love, but the possibilities of life together. A happiness never before felt because it is your own. You feel a pride and strength you've never had before. You're invincible. You hear the music of the spheres, yet no one else but you and the one you love can hear it.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol my bff coined the phrase. You know when you're single and just seeing all that's out there, you need a way to categorize your dates lol. He and I would work them into two categories: starting line up and benchwarmers lol. Gotta have an organized way of doing things ya know ;)

5. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Makes sense....

6. RaiderLL

Looky who it is!!! Hi baby :freehug:

7. JamahlSharif

Hello queen. Kisses @ you

8. RaiderLL

:smt058

9. JamahlSharif

What's new with you?

10. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

You know you're in love when you're willing to go months without seeing him, just for 5-10 days with him... when you'd take distance, and sleeping alone over someone that's in the same city, that you could see whenever you want. When you can have silly conversations, that make you giggle, but at the same time make you want to rip their clothes off. When you ask for a shirtless selfie, and he says no, because he doesn't like taking selfies, never mind ones without clothes... but you're still able to talk him into it, simply by saying, "But I'd like it".

When you know they aren't perfect, but you aren't either, and that's what makes it fun. He's more feely, I'm more logical. He's more impulsive, I'm more of a planner. He's a spender, I'm a saver. We keep each other in check. And you really know it when you start to rub off on each other, and keep each other in check.

And especially when it doesn't matter where you are, their arms are "home", they're your safe place.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You forgot good loving lol

12. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I "forgot" a lot, could write a book! :p

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nice.