Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sure, here you go. Him last night at a Bahamian charity fundraiser for women, no less.
    To a standing ovation, no less. Two ovations, in fact.

[​IMG]

...Cosby put his head in his hands and pretended to sob, a new video obtained by The MailOnline has revealed.

He joked that parents would not let their children near him, as fans in the audience laughed and applauded the skit.

'Parents are coming and taking their children home, saying to me ''Bill Cosby you are an evil man!'',' the entertainer said through faux tears on stage.

SMH...!

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I never leave my drinks unattended unless I'm at a bar with my brother. Otherwise I bring the drink with me or finish it before I leave the table or wherever I am in the bar.

I also never let a guy go elsewhere to buy/get me a drink.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I was talking to a patient today who was telling me how she's always raised her daughters to never ever leave their drink unattended. If they had to go to the restroom or something, come back and get a new drink. Sad that we have to do that but I will absolutely be teaching my daughter the same. Too many people looking for any opportunity to get at young girls.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hell yeah....add this....roll with other women to the club....first several dates should be during the day

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I've never been the club type but my social circles have always included men. Dudes stay pretty relaxed when you have a bunch of body guard types in your group lol.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh yeah

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

According to Lisa's friend Cree Summer, that tweet was fake, Bonet is not on Twitter

9. RicardoCooper

Good for Cosby and God bless his FL audience for seeing through the bs

Dusty broads coming up with shit from 1969. 45 years wtf. How convenient their stories can't be proved now. One woman had sex with Cos and actually went back for seconds and thirds. Is that rape?

He allegedly fondled the Law & Order woman's ass on the Cosby Show set and that turned into "sexual assault" LOL. She was in the 1st and maybe 2nd season of SVU and disappeared afterwards only to appear now. Hmmm

No rape kits, no charges, no body, no weapon, no murder

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Just like the Raven Simone bs
    If anything women should learn from this report this shit quickly if it happens because now what happens is everyone is left with so much doubt no one knows what to believe especially if others blatantly lie it makes the whole thing look like a lie

11. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I saw Hannibal Burress in person and heard him call Bill Cosby a rapist. But these allegations have been going on for decades apparently.

12. RicardoCooper

What I see is women playing for sympathy facts be damned. The catcalling video showed us we're all horrible, potential rapists anyway to be thrown under the bus at will even when the video turned out to be BOGUS

13. RicardoCooper

Fuck Hannibal Burress

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He did a show here in Florida and was met with both support and derision. On with the show...

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I was taught this

And I'm a guy

:p

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm pretty sure the recent viral videos of men treating women like meat wagons will play into 'evidence' in the kangaroo court

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't know it just seems rather smug to me

20. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Hannibal Burress is a modern day minstrel.