The "Thank you" thread

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Arwen, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I'll start.

Newpowermoves
    : thanks for being the best uncle ever in the world!

Fromdc_withlove: thanks for being the most special guy around!

your turn now :D

2. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

You're quite Welcome Thickest of Shawties. Much obliged to you for being the world's greatest niece!

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

thank-you power for pushing lipstick to the bronze metal in tetris...silver and gold seem highly unlikely when i look at your score and bryant's score:smt061

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  4. Arwen

Arwen New Member

:D:smt052

5. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

Newpowermoves thanks Lipstick for the inspiration to start using his screen name in 3rd person.

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

copying someone is the greatest form of flattery...lipstick hopes that power isn't the unfortunate one to receive negative rep for talking in third person...someone around here fails to see the humor in it...

7. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

Newpowermoves thinks that people take the reputation system much too serious. Iffen someone wishes to negatively comment on newpowermoves' reputation, anonymously or otherwise, newpowermoves will still be alive to tell his grandchildren about the horrors of being "negatively repped"!

8. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Some ppl is so ungratefull. The thread is dying! LOL

9. z

z Well-Known Member

I would like to Thank Thickshawty for being such a wonderful social worker and for supplying me with cigarettes, Alcohol, :weedman: and lots of Italian women. Grazie..bellissima

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Green Zorro: Thanks for the laughs. I always enjoy reading your posts. :smt023

To all of the ladies that I've had the pleasure of getting to know off-site, thanks for the laughs, thanks for the conversation, and thanks for listening. :D

I won't mention who else I'd like to thank. An email did the trick. ;)

11. Athena

Athena New Member

Thank you everyone especially Mama, DG and GZ for the much needed giggles this last few weeks :D

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Giggles are always good!!

13. mama

mama Well-Known Member

You're welcome darlin', I'd like to co-sign that but swap my name with yours. :D

14. mama

mama Well-Known Member

I'd like to thank everyone for the compliments and for being so nice to me. :D

15. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Id like to thank Mama for being Mama :smt003

16. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Aww aren't you the sweetest, I'd like to thank Max for being Max. :D

17. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

No it didn't. I've yet to receive my email.

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

and I wanna co-sign that and now swap my name with yours!!!

Musical names!!!
    :)

19. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I wanna thanks Max Mosley for liking my accent without even hearing it :D

20. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Well, first I'd like to thank my lord and savior, because without him none of this would be possible. Second, I'd like to thank my mama for teaching me what true strength is and how to overcome adversity. I wanna give a shout out to my boy Ray Ray, Lil Shaun, Big Steve and all my peeps in the Wild Wild Hundreds. I want to thank the hatas for keeping me inspired to do what I do. Most of all, I want to thank all my fans for supporting me throughout my career! Keep on buying my stuff and I'll keep on keeping it real.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU CHI-TOWN!