American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I wanted to ask the men of the group if you had a preference in the type of culture of white women you are most interested in? I admit I prefer non American women, my ex wife is German, and I am more attracted to women from other countries outside of America because I absolutely love foreign accents. This does not mean I would not consider a American woman, I would.

Women feel free to comment your thoughts about this topic too...

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Having been lucky enough to travel and live in a couple of European countries over the years and being able experience dating women outside of the US I also seem to gravitate more towards non american women. Though there are good things and bad thing about dating both.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

American

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Foreign since I had three ex European girlfriends.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It all depends on the woman. Both have something to offer and love. If I were lucky.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

In the past I tended to be drawn to Italian/Italian descent, but not at all in stone.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

A good woman is a good woman, doesn't matter where she's from IMO

8. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Foreign women shit all over these fat and unsophisticated American chicks.

9. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Seems like I'm more compatible with foreign ones.

10. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Just spent four days in Canada and even a country that close has a wildly different culture and just way better women. Attractive friendly and fit. Far different than all these 5s walking around acting like their 9s and 10s. The attitude is so much better.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Canadian women are very friendly and approachable. And very physically active.

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I've never been to Canada but I know they have s on hot women.The French might've gotten that part right with Canada.lol

15. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Cosign.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,I've never encountered a canuck woman who is friendly and approachable.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've met two French-Canadian women on my job in Hollywood Beach back in the 90's.

18. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

You dudes gon learn to stop shitting on American women when these oh so friendly approachable sweet fit 9s and 10s foreign women screw you over something fierce.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I said that it depends on the woman. If we click, we click. If we don't, we don't. Both foreign and domestic women have something to love.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't act like you don't know the game kid.
    The sad truth is culture is a very real thing and some things are universal and other things aren't. We are a very self absorbed me me me culture here. Everyone acts as if they are one idea from being a millionaire or one instagram post from being a legit model. We don't take care of our sick, we ignore the needs of our young, and nearly everything we do is about money. And God you don't realize how rude people are until you're in area where people aren't.