Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. AfroLove

AfroLove Restricted

And why, do you think?

2. satyr

satyr New Member

My level of gravity has been a blessing and have actually grown bored with it in my old age. :cool:

There isn't any particular kind of woman that I haven't attracted at some point, but in recent years it's been mostly white women from middle to upper class backgrounds. Like black women from any background, it's become a truism.

When I was younger (early 20s) I attracted a lot of Indian women at school, but lack of experience and the fact that many want to marry young kept me from exploring further. By the time I reached my late 20s, almost all of them were married. Contrary to that stupid assed thread, Indian women are attracted to black men.

Hispanic women in Los Angeles are friendly, but I rarely find them physically attractive. I've dated Asian women as well and find it puzzling when some of the men here think that they aren't interested. They are.

Why?

I am not the smartest or best looking man on Earth, just smarter and better looking than most. Kind of funny too . . . kind of.

3. Ymra

Ymra New Member

Pretty much what he said....

I have never had a problem with any race of woman. I do attract lady-like women. Gawd, I love me a LADY. I'm a sucker for a strong mind and a soft voice. These type of women seem to be the only ones I have ever been able to deal with.

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

These days, I attract different races of men, except Asian...

I used to attract predominantly BM, but then again, I attracted other men, but didn't pay them the same attention....

Seems like I lost whatever radar I sent out to BM....lol

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Hispanic men seem to gravitate towards me the most. I have no clue why.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Just black and white women... Pittsburgh is about 70% white. It's horrible when it comes to culture and diversity...

7. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

YMRA I dont even know why you're in this thread,with your no pussy gettin ass.

Bisexual brothas get more pussy part-time, than you get full-time,heterosexually.

8. TILLY

TILLY New Member

I knew it! My ex is from Pittsburgh I would call it "BULLSHIT" when she told me it was more diverse up there than Atlanta. It's 75 % black down here but with enormouse amount of diversity and culture.

9. TILLY

TILLY New Member

[​IMG]

10. Lali

Lali New Member

Hmm... well considering I live in a predominantly white society, I'd have to say I attract white guys the most. But then again, most of the black guys I've met here have been interested in me. So who knows!

Oh, and I'm new here, but I've been reading threads for a few weeks already like the lurker than I am!

11. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Black, White, Latina, and East Asian....

Why? How would I know lol...I guess I am just there type..

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

black and mixed race guys, where i live is very heavily IR black and white wise so there will be alot of mixed race and black guys to choose from, i do attract white men too but not on the level i do black and mixed guys, i still have a black guy after me since little school haha

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm approached mainly by black men. I don't try to analyze it, so I don't know why. Black men are drawn to me the same way I'm drawn to them...it just happens, so I say it is what it is.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

The majority of men that approach me are black. No matter where I am, planes, airports, any city any venue.
    The vast majority of them are the business, clean cut type.

Have no clue as to why its like that, neither do I really care - works for me:)

15. TILLY

TILLY New Member

More WW are drawn to me. WHY? IDK. WW are just more aggressive. I have black female friends that swear by this that no woman should approach a man first.Thats something for the man to do. It's tradition she says. :rolleyes:

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I've never had problems attracting women of all colors on a physical level. On a personality and attitude level it seems white women are more attracted to me, as I lean more towards being outside the box in my thinking and viewpoints on matters.

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

She should think about that while you're running off with a white girl.

18. TILLY

TILLY New Member

Exactly and I've told her. That old tradition shit is why she still single.

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

How does she feel about you and white chicks. I'm sure she's told you.

20. TILLY

TILLY New Member

WW have no back bone, BM really don't like WW but just date them cuz they easy...etc Same BS unhappy BW spew.