Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

David and Rosamund @ the photocall for A United Kingdom on October 5, 2016 in London.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I hear you, but to be honest, I hate love scenes in my sci-fi action thrillers.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm cool with them if it fits, but to edit out or not do it because of those against interracial and come up with one of those lame excuses.
    [​IMG]

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

It'll be watered down for sure :smt036

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Variety: Tom Hanks-Emma Watson Thriller ‘The Circle’ Gets Release Date

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to seeing this.

7. ColiBreh1

There's a new update on this movie:
    http://shadowandact.com/2016/10/24/watch-idris-elba-in-new-clip-from-drama-a-hundred-streets-usa-release-set-for-jan-2017/

8. darkcurry

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Strangely,G I had not seen Super Fly TNT only Super Fly 1990. Didn't know Holifield moved to Italy. I saw him doing a "bout" with Rommey months back.

10. Soulthinker

Has anyone seen Noel Clark's Hood Trilogy like Kidulthood,Adulthood,and this years Brotherhood?

11. darkcurry

No, where can I find it?

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Super Fly TNT was the sequel to Super Fly. It follows Priest enjoying an idyllic life in Italy.

Didn't Ron O'Neal pass away some years ago?

13. Soulthinker

O'Neil died in 2004. He did not return on the flick The Return of Superfly aka Superfly 1990. Samuel L. Jackson appeared in that flick. SFTNT is not on DVD yet so I may had to find the VHS version.

14. Soulthinker

Dcurry,Kidulthood is now available on DVD Region 1 in the US. Sadly,the sequel Adulthood is not available since it is on Region 2 in UK and Europe. Brotherhood is still in theaters in the UK. I never saw the first two but,saw only the flashbacks of the character of the series as he remembered putting the pieces together.

15. ColiBreh1

I'm watching the 2000 horror film "Dracula 2000" right now:

[​IMG]

Omar Epps plays Jennifer Esposito's boyfriend in the movie.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  16. darkcurry

First commercial for "A United Kingdom" I seen on television yesterday.

[YOUTUBE]XTGaO9kVvEw[/YOUTUBE]

I knew the racist were going to come out against this film, but I didn't know they started talking like they are so-called revolutionist. They are calling this an "race mixing propaganda" movie, and "seek to destory western civilisation", "white guilt" and so on. And of course those that seem to sexually fetishize interracial talking about "she wants the BBC". Hopefully in the long run this movie gets the respect it deserves.

17. Soulthinker

I hope so too. I look forward to the romantic scenes with kissing.

18. ColiBreh1

Real talk, I have NEVER EVER read the comments section of an article or YouTube video that is gonna catch the attention of white supremacists to spew their garbage. I don't understand how y'all can stand to read that shit.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  19. ColiBreh1

The 1st UK trailer for "100 Streets" finally dropped:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  20. darkcurry

Me neither, but when you scroll down checking other videos out on the side, sometimes you'll catch some comments out the corner of your eye. Plus I thought more fans would show up like they are in the "Loving" trailer, but they didn't.