Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Minor Walking Dead Comics Related Spoilers

Here are interlocking covers for the story arc that's currently playing out in the Walking Dead comic series. Hopefully the TV series continues to be a hit in order to tell this story arc featuring the latest WD/Z-Poc threat, the Whisperers.

[​IMG]

Michonne Cover.

[​IMG]

Andrea Cover.

FYI: Comic version Andrea is nothing at all like the TV series version, hence why she is still very much alive in the comic series.

[​IMG]

Rick Cover.

FYI: Comic version Rick lost his right hand back when the Grimes Gang tangled with the Governor. Also Rick and Andrea are a couple in the comics.

[​IMG]

Carl Cover.

[​IMG]

2. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

WTF is going on with FOTWD??

We know Strand is gay, but they got him flirting and pretending to hit on Madison at the abandoned hotel bar.lol

Then Strand says he's a natural 'seducer' of people.:rolleyes:

The producers of that show are trying to have it both ways.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

They never said he was strictly dickly. The character could be bi. Or, maybe enough fans of color reacted negatively to him being gay and they're trying to throw us a bone (no pun intended). Although, I doubt that. I just think Strand is an opportunist. And they're showing us, some not so subtle ways, not to let our guard down with him. He's not to be trusted.

At any rate, I think the show is starting to find it's legs. I'm enjoying it so far. Still not as good as TWD though. No where near.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This.

I don't think they would actually do it, but wouldn't be surprised at all if Travis is killed off come season's end. He seems to be the Dale for this group, so unless he levels up and fully adapts for life in the Z-Pac, I can see him biting the dust and eventually having Strand and Madison becoming a couple afterwards.

I have a feeling we may see Carol and Morgan hook-up on TWD, especially with Carol now in the mindset that she no longer wants to kill. Just my 2 cents on it however.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Although its renewal was widely considered a given, The Walking Dead has officially been renewed for an eighth season by AMC one week before the debut of the seventh season.

[YOUTUBE]8srjCoLGe9U[/YOUTUBE]

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

REMINDER: WALKING DEAD SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT

We finally find out who it was that meet Lucille up close and personal.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My money is on Machone
    We won't see it coming.

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Hush your mouth.

I'm betting on Abraham....though Glenn may have finally fun out of lives.

10. samson1701

Maggie, Rick or the guy who had the mullet. But, I've heard that it could be Darryl, too. Whoever it is, I'm betting there will be more than just one character gone by the end of the episode.

Carl (Korrl), getting killed off would change the game. They do that, and they're in Game Of Thrones territory. And, I mean that in a good way. It would be a shrewd move on the writers' part.

It would really drive home the idea that no one is, ever, ever safe.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Either Glenn bites it and then we find out Maggie has lost the baby during this drama playing out or Maggie got the bat directly. Anyone else getting killed doesn't have the same dramatic impact or drives the story forward as far as wanting the Grimes Gang make Negan & the Saviors pay for their actions thus far.

12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

You might as well say rick since we wouldn't see that coming either. She is his right hand woman and therefore will not be killed. Heck has her own video game. You don't kill off people making you money....now ab or glen...not so much.

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm going with tarshi here. Abraham is not expected and an easy cough out. Glenn is too expected. but is my #2 though.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this. I'm thinking Glenn or Daryl. I don't think Negan beat ladies so the chics are out.

15. samson1701

I'm still betting on Maggie. She's pregnant. That will be TWD's, "Red Wedding" moment.

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Well damn

17. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Wtf!!!!

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Sick to my stomach and was on the money :mad::smt090

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Hey queen b!!!