Priyanka Chopra ?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Akeildboss, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFAG8rmmSjk[/YOUTUBE]

Idk if she was being serious here but she ain't bad, she was linked with Jamaican Cricket player Chris Gayle in 2013 or sum but prob jus an affair nun much, it was right after he broke the Cricket T20 world record. If she's serious then she's into black guys and it'd be cool seeing her go IR.

Being from the Caribbean quite a number of girls in surprisingly racist India, go crazy for Black cricket players it's amazing. Anyway would be nice to Chopra down with the swirl

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]yFAG8rmmSjk[/YOUTUBE]

fixed

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I was just about to post this.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Her saying she had a crush on Pac really doesn't say anything to me, Pac was every girl's crush back in the day. Dennis Rodman is odd but she explained that she was attracted to his weird way of expressing himself.

Being attracted to famous BM =/= I have a thing for black guys.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

true

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Basically, there are plenty of girls who wouldn't touch BM but will jump at the chance to fuck Odel Beckham or Chris Brown.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Meh.

I still think it's a big deal in the media for an Indian chick to say she's crushing on a Black man.

Anyway you look at it, it's a positive sign internationally for brothas.:cool:

8. meowkittenmeow

Based on my experiences dating indian and pakistani women, this isn't groundbreaking in the least. But, that's just my opinion.

9. andreboba

Yeah, but IMO your experience is in the minority.

If I were to rate a hierarchy of females willing and wanting to be with Black men, it would be WW first by a wide margin, then Hispanic chicks, next Korean/Chinese/East Asian women a distant 3rd, and Indian and Southeast Asian women way, waaaay at the back of the pack.

I've just never seen an Indian/Paki chick on network TV pulling down her panties for brothas.lol

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I think Filipino chicks are more open to dating blacks than Indian chicks.

11. meowkittenmeow

My opinion is that her saying she finds rich and famous black men to be attractive isn't groundbreaking. She is an actress and not a doctor. Her parents won't disown her as she isn't in a conventional profession for her culture. I will agree that indian and southeast asian women are way behind the pack. That has been my experience as well (it mostly has to do with their families). I do, however, find indian/pakistani from the UK to be very open to dating black men. Marriage is another story.

My point is that this isn't groundbreaking. If she was in a traditional situation, with a traditionally accepted profession (as per her community), and interested in non-famous black men, then this would be ground breaking, but that isn't the case.

12. meowkittenmeow

A lot of asian women are open to dating black men, at least as some fling or out of curiosity. Marriage is when it gets tricky, because then it stops being "just fun" and starts getting real.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I agree

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Exactly, if they do decide to marry outside their own, he'll most likely be white

15. andreboba

Do you guys personally know of a BM who proposed to an Asian GF and she turned him down because of social pressure??

I don't know a lot a BM/AW married couples, but I do know of a few.

I think if a BM/AW couple are in a LTR nowadays and both are in stable careers, the idea of marriage isn't a deal breaker.

16. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Being from Trinidad, there are a lot of Black men and Indian girls, trust me, i have only once dated a none indian girl. U guys should join Instagram and follow some of these girls

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She has expressed interest in white men as well in her interviews especially her co-star on Quantico, so all I got out of this was she is opened to all races. And in hollywood there is a better chance she winds up with a white guy than anything.

18. meowkittenmeow

Yes, happened to me a number of times.

19. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Yes. In keeping with this thread, I've "dated" a number of Indian (as in from India) women, and outside of casual dating, i.e. sleeping together, they had every intention of marrying an Indian man. This wasn't the case with all of them, but a good number of them felt their families would strongly disapprove.

I've had similar situations with Jewish women as well.

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've noticed that with Indians from the Caribbean, especially Trinis, Guyanese and women from Surinam.