Donald Faison & CaCee Cobb

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Aug 23, 2006.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:idea: Rumor has it that Donald Faison might be "scrubbing" :shock: with Jessica's blonde gal pal CaCee Cobb. :wink: Here's the article:

Donald Faison goes with Jessica Simpson's Girl, CaCee
    Forget Jessica... Her nutty pal goes with Donald Faison?!

A New Man for Jessica Simpson?
    FRIDAY AUGUST 18, 2006 07:45AM EST

Lately Jessica Simpson has been working – and working it.

Last weekend, the singer, who has been promoting her new album, A Public Affair, turned up at L.A. hot spot Hyde Lounge on Saturday night for a triple date. She was with her hairdresser, Ken Paves, and his boyfriend, pal CaCee Cobb and her new squeeze, Scrubs star Donald Faison – and a new guy of her own, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

"Jessica was very touchy-feely with him," says a club source, who claims the two kissed at their table. "They were lovey-dovey. It seemed like she really liked him."

Still, Simpson's rep insists she is "not dating anybody," and a source close to the singer tells PEOPLE, "She is really enjoying the single life."

But it's not all play for the star: On Friday night she hit the stage at West Hollywood's the Factory for a 20-minute set of songs from her new album, rounded off with an a capella version of "Amazing Grace."

Meanwhile, Simpson's pal Cobb spent her Friday night with Faison at the House of Blues for a Justin Timberlake concert.
    :wink:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I thought this brother was married with like three or four kids.

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Actually, I think CaCee is hotter than JS.

The Kid Rasta 8)

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

I had only heard that he had kids and that he was into white ladies.

And I agree with you on that one Kid. JS doesn't have anything on her. :wink:

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You know how Hollywood is. This is just more news for the tabloids.

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Amen. I think that girl looks hotter than Jess. Oh and by the way, Donald was once married and his union was the product of three kids. And he's of Nigerian descent, just like ME. 8)