Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That should be no surprise to anybody Black.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Seriously why does everyone hate us so damn much. Does anyone have a link or information on what we did outside of exist?

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

That's a question I have been asking myself for a long time, best I can figure there is some big secret real history of the world book where black folks must have ruled everything and now those in power want to make sure we are hated despised and separate so we don't gain it back.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or is it ewww black skin has cooties. Its just so weird to me the level of hatred doesn't match the actions at all. It would be one thing if there was some type of long history of oppression on our side and its pay back time but as far as I can tell for damn near half a millennia we have be the victims. The ones beaten upon and yes I know other parts of the world had slaves but its not like the Italians or Greeks have this deep insane hatred of one another. Just so weird. Sometimes I really think movies and media have warped the shit out of everyone's mind. Take Lord of the Rings for example. I'm sure its no coincidence that the orcs are all dark creatures created from mud and all the races of middle earth are all weight despite being different races, the whitiest being the elves who are immortal btw, and the only way to protect middle earth is to kill all the darkies.
    Shit even in the Avengers all white people defending the earth from colored aliens with traditional African features via big lips and well muscled bodies.
    Do I even need to detail Predator?
    It comes off as the never ending struggle of the white hero beat back all things colored in particular blacks.
    I know it might be a stretch but its what I often wonder considering the overall climate of the world. Can anyone seriously tell me what group of people are the target of more hate?

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Every group has someone they dog out to feel better about themselves. Black people have not always been at the bottom of the pile, nor will we always be. Our current state is a byproduct of a particular, recent economic and racial oppression of the last 400 years. 1,000 years ago, this was not the case. 3,000 - 2,000 years ago, Africans were the dominant force in the Mediterranean and Hebrews were wandering around in the desert and the people who are now Muslims were pagans. Northern Europeans weren't even a blip on the global radar. It is tempting to internalize the way things are now as somehow an essential feature of the world, but I think that moves our eyes off the ball. Nothing is static, and nothing about our current status is predetermined, or part of some eternal struggle.

Again, I never disagreed that black men face racism, nor even that it was intense vis-a-vis other races. I was primarily speaking to the assertion that all other races happily allow white men to do whatever they want to "their" women and object to black men with "their" women, solely as a function of our blackness. There are historical, geopolitical and economic factors that shape the way all people are viewed and the lack of pigmentation is not the sole concern driving the acceptableness of the man dating their sister/mother/countrywoman/etc.

If blackness were the only factor driving all geopolitical events, there would be no blacks on any side of any struggle and the only struggle would be everyone against us. It's a complex mix of issues and melanin count is not the sole criterion.

Sorry andreboba. My bad for getting off track. Now returning to regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Majority rules. THe secondary debate was more interesting than the who's-Mario-dating topic.

It's just funny sometimes how a thread can organically devolve/evolve into another topic.
    And it gives me an excuse to post funny gifs.:drinkers:

I agree with your point on this whole race debate BTW.
    Our existence as Black folk domestically and globally isn't as bleak as some make it sound.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Master P is gonna have a reality show called "Master P's Family Empire". Romeo is gonna be part of the show & his girl is featured in the trailer:

[YOUTUBE]rKqAxLJ4Oe4[/YOUTUBE]

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

On what station?

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Reelz Channel.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I can't believe this kid is all grown up. I used to watch the Romeo Show with my son when he was like 5.