Walmart to Remove all Confederate Flag Merchandise From Stores

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Since1980, Jun 23, 2015.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

These companies only react when it hits their bottom line financially.
    This is the beauty of capitalism, people can choose where to spend their money, choose which news channel to watch etc

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Fixed it for ya'...lol

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, like all Capitalists Nations, of course with some stores not selling them, new stores are now popping up that will (are). In fact, people who have never bought one before are now buying them, just because they view it as the Left telling them what to do. This is what l have read.
    That's like banning kkk hoods...and going out to buy one to "show them". This deep political divide is maddening. We have lost all sensibilities.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen any of the Confederate sympathizers/loyalists standing out in public parks in rebel gear holding a flag?

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

It took the shooting of NINE black people for them to do that eventually. Way to go Walmart :cool:

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. Gotta love Alabama (edit: and South Carolina). My favorite picture from all the madness:

[​IMG]

So what if your ancestors fought to preserve slavery and white supremacy? It's totally not about race anymore!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...erate-flag-rally-held-sc-statehouse/29406303/

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/alabama_confederate_flag_rally.html

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

8. Since1980

On the bright side, at least the sheets and hoods are off so we can see their faces. Progress?

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol they're proud of their racist views, why hide?!?! I say...put me in coach. Let me at em!

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

11. Since1980

[​IMG]

12. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Hahahah, I think the crowd funding for that went to shit after season four.

13. orejon4

That's like sheep voting for an all-mutton menu.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]1Jadmjn3ebs[/YOUTUBE]

Smh

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its always that one

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But....but.... he did all the research (typical white washed Southern accounts of what the flag represents) and made an informed decision based on the facts from his research.....

17. orejon4

Do you ever wonder what these guys are going to think years from now, when they're confronted with all of this nonsense from their youth?

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...i know rite.

Lol
    Lol

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Every plantation needs a few really loyal slaves.

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043